Chapter 11- Dangerous Charm

"You have to get the golden star, Sehun!" Kai yelled.

"I'm trying, I'm trying!" Sehun yelled back.

The pair pressed the buttons on their Wii remotes repeatedly as they fixated their gaze on the TV screen. It was early in the morning and the EXO members were still on their short but, well-earned holiday.

"Get the mushroom!" Kai ordered.

"I don't want it. I want the helicopter power" he replied.

"There's no time to be picky. Ah--" Kai was caught off guard. "Great, we lost it now."

"I didn't want it anyway."

"Why do you want the helicopter so much?" Kai asked as he continued to play the game.

"Because it's the closest to my power."

"Hah?" he looked curiously at Sehun.

Sehun glanced at his direction. "The power of wind."

Kai smiled. "You're such a pabo."

The pair continued to play the game together when they suddenly spotted Nami passing by. "Ah, Nami-ssi." Sehun called her. He saw that she was carrying a large laundry basket. "Do you wanna play Super Mario Bros with us? It's a four player."

Nami looked at the screen and replied, "I love that game!" she placed the basket down and stood behind the pair who were sitting on the sofa. "But I prefer Mario Kart, you guys got that?"

"Of course we do!" Kai answered.

"Ha! You guys are so gonna lose. Mario kart's my jam, brudda"

"Your jam?" Kai retorted, "Hah! You can't even get past the starting lane!"

"Well, I'm in if you're gonna play it," Nami said as she grabbed a remote. "I'm the reigning queen at this."

"Reigning queen?" Both of them repeated in unison. They exchanged looks and then burst into laughter.

"You didn't even know how to work a Wii remote a few days ago!" Kai reminded her in between gasps of breath.

Nami blushed. "I did! I was just rusty..."

"Well, the main competition's between you and I, Kai" Sehun declared. "You can just aim for tenth place, Nami-ssi."

Nami scowled at Sehun, "Oh, I am so gonna whoop you in this game!" She sat down on the sofa, in between Kai and Sehun. Once the game started she exclaimed to the pair, "It is on like Donkey-Kong!"

~*~

The sound of laughter from downstairs caught Xiumin's attention. He turned to Chen, who was on his bed, quietly reading a book. "They sound like they're having fun downstairs" he commented, as he put down the manhwa he was reading.

Chen glanced up from his book. "They're playing games again," he stated as he rolled his eyes, "kids these days."

Xiumin laughed softly. "Do you wanna do something as a group together? It's been a while since we'd all hung out outside of work."

Chen put his book down. "Sure." He leered, "As long as you're paying."

Xiumin replied nonchalantly, "I'll get Suho."

Chen sniggered, "What did you have in mind?

~*~

"We're going to a karaoke bar!" Suho announced from behind us. I tore my eyes away from the TV screen for a brief moment. Kai and Sehun were still engrossed playing.