Chapter 29- Little Sister

"What the hell happened to you two?" Xiumin asked as he entered the kitchen and saw D.O's and Chanyeol's tired expressions.

Chanyeol yawned as he stirred his coffee. "We didn't get much sleep last night."

D.O sauntered over, his hair dishevelled and his eyes showing apparent bags. "Nami-ah was a difficult roommate."

Nami peeped at both of them. "You guys keep saying that, but I slept just fine." She poured some cereal into a bowl. "All I did was sleep in the middle."

Chanyeol frowned at her, "I guess you don't remember the part when you started snoring."

"Or when you started to roll around" D.O mentioned.

"And when you drooled on my pillow" Chanyeol continued.

"Or when you started sleep-talking" D.O added.

"Okay, okay!" Nami said, embarrassed. "You don't need to say anymore."

Xiumin chuckled. "Sounds like you two barely got any sleep."

Chanyeol and D.O exchanged looks. They saw that they were just as bleary-eyed as the other.

"Let's sleep on the sofas tonight" Chanyeol suggested.

"Agreed" D.O replied.

~*~

"No," I told Sehun sternly. "I'm not wearing that."

"Oh, c'mon, Little Umma! We're at the beach. And beaches mean wearing bikinis" he insisted.

"If you want to see someone wearing a bikini then, ask one of the others" I retorted.

Sehun scrunched up his face. "Little Umma, this is for women, not for men."

"Then get a mankini then!"

The other EXO members laughed as Sehun pouted. We were at the beach again and we were about to play some water games when I pointed out to the EXO members that I didn't bring enough spare clothes to use for the beach. That was when Sehun kindly offered me a bikini that he happened to have.

"Why do you even have that?" Baekhyun interrogated Sehun. "Do you just carry bikinis around with you?"

Sehun curled his lip at him, "Haha, hyung. Very funny. We went to the supermarket yesterday and I bought it for Little Umma since I noticed she didn't swim yesterday." He turned to me once more, "Please, Little Umma? You're not going to reject my heartfelt gift, are you?" he said with aegyo.

Suho grabbed hold of his shoulder and squeezed it. "Yah, you pervy maknae..."

Sehun wrenched himself free from Suho's grasp and quickly hid behind Chanyeol. "Save me, hyung! Suho-hyung looks like he's going to eat me!"

Chanyeol peered down at him and sighed. "Look, Sehun. Nami-ah doesn't want to wear the bikini you bought so just let her be."

Sehun was disappointed. "Hyung! Don't you want to see Nami-ah in a bikini? You're dating, aren't you? It's not every day that we get to go to the beach."

I saw Chanyeol look at me and raised his brow. He turned back to Sehun. "Why would I want to see her in a bikini?" he asked puzzled. "Nami-ah doesn't have a shred of sex appeal so it's not worth seeing her in a bikini anyway."

"What did you say?" I asked, aghast. Did he just insult me in front of the others? "I have no sex appeal?"

Chanyeol nodded, "Yep. None whatsoever."

I frowned at him. I may not be the most attractive girl out there but, I wasn't going to let Chanyeol openly insult me like that. He always knows how to provoke me! I snatched the bikini from Sehun's hands and scowled at Chanyeol before storming towards the make-shift changing room that we created using seaside privacy screens. "Just you wait, Chanyeol! I'm going to make you eat your words!" I spat, before storming off.