Chapter 22- Unplanned Confession

Nikka: Are we still on for today?

You: Yeah. Are we meeting at the café?

Nikka: Yes, darling *winking face*

You: I'll be a bit late. Just getting ready npw

You: *now

Nikka: Okie *smiley face* can't wait to meet up!

You: Same! See ya later

Nikka: *blows a kiss*

I closed my phone and quickly got dressed. It had been a few weeks since I had met BTS and the EXO members had been very busy rehearsing for the upcoming Gayo Daejun Concert. It was a concert where many K-pop artists performed and, of course, BTS was also attending. It was the same concert I was meant to attend as the original interviewer for BTS.

I sighed as I saw my reflection in the mirror. My hair was being disobedient today which was why it was taking me longer than usual to get dressed. Frustrated, I decided to put my hair up in a ponytail with the scrunchie that Xiumin gave me.

"Nikka wouldn't mind," I told myself. I quickly grabbed my side bag and left the dorm.

Today I was meeting with Nikka to go around Seoul. It was one of the rarest times I was able to go sight-seeing with Nikka and I was looking forward to it. After all, after the interview, Nikka was scheduled to return to the UK. It would be another ten months until I see him again.

Yesterday, I had informed Suho that I was going to be spending my day-off with a friend. The EXO members also had a few days off to rest before the upcoming concert. Many of them had gone home to visit their families.

"As long as you tell Xiumin-hyung or Chen or Baekhyun before you leave then, it's fine" Suho had told me.

"They aren't going home?" I asked surprised. I knew that EXO rarely had days off.

Suho shrugged. "They probably want to rest at the dorm. But, that should be better. At least you won't be alone for the few days we're gone."

I stood up from the seat on the bus shelter as I heard the rumble of the bus approaching. It was chilly but the sun was out: it was a good omen.

"Let's just have fun today!" I told myself, as I hopped on the bus to meet Nikka.

~*~

Xiumin was sleeping when Chen walked into their room. He peered at Xiumin's sleeping face: he looked like a cute boazi.

"Hyung" he called him, gently nudging his side.

Xiumin stirred from underneath his blanket.

"Hyung" Chen called to him again. This time, he shook him a little harder. He even dared to poke his face.

Xiumin's eyes fluttered open and he frowned at Chen. "Don't. Touch. The. Face" he grumbled. Chen took a few steps back. He had forgotten that Xiumin hated it when people touched his face.

"Sorry, sorry!" he uttered as he backed away slowly while Xiumin sat up.

"What is it, Chen?" he grumbled sleepily.

Chen kept his distance. "I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere today."

Xiumin's frown deepened. "You woke me up just to ask me that?"

Chen nodded. "Yeah. Baekhyun and I are bored. We're thinking of going out to get some fresh air, wanna come?"

Xiumin threw his blanket over his face. "No."