Chapter 51- My Wife

Sehun made an audible sigh as he tossed his games controller to the side. Kai did the same. "The dorm feels so empty without Little Umma" he uttered miserably.

"I know" Kai agreed. He glanced around the common area and noticed how vast it was. Currently, Lay was lying down on the sofa, napping, whilst Suho was in the kitchen, preparing dinner as D.O was away. "With Chanyeol-hyung, D.O-ah and Little Umma gone, the dorm seems so quiet."

"Yeah. I wonder what they're up to now."

The maknaes sighed in unison which caught the attention of Suho, who came in from the kitchen. He was holding his phone. "Yah, can one of you wake Lay up? I need to tell him something."

Unenthusiastically, Kai got up from his bean bag and jabbed Lay in the stomach. Lay jerked up suddenly and cursed in Mandarin. He rolled to his side and fell off the sofa. "What was that for?" he hissed at Kai, still clutching his abdomen.

"Suho-hyung wants to speak with you" he replied, ignoring his question. Kai was still feeling a little down.

Lay got up from the floor and spotted Suho hovering behind the sofa. "Suho, what is it?"

"I just got a call from Manager-nim. They asked us if we could pack some of D.O-ah's and Nami-ah's stuff so that they could move it to their apartment."

"Their apartment?" repeated Sehun. "They won't be coming back to the dorm?"

"Don't you remember, Sehunnie?" queried Kai, "Normally WGM couples get to stay in their own apartment for the duration of the show. I mean, some of them do anyway."

"So what has that got to do with me?" Lay questioned.

Suho replied. "I need you to pack Nami-ah's stuff from your room." He addressed the maknaes, "And I need you guys to pack some of D.O-ah's stuff too. The WGM staff will be coming later to collect their luggage this evening."

The maknaes groaned.

"Okay" Lay replied. "I just have to move Nami-ssi's stuff, right? At least I'll be able to sleep in my own room after I move her things." Lay got up and immediately to go to his room. He couldn't wait to be finally free from Suho's snoring. Why else would he be napping on the sofa in the middle of the day?

Lay quickly got started with moving Nami's stuff. He felt a little awkward packing away her underwear but, he figured that it was better he did it rather than the other members. He hadn't spent much time with Nami so he couldn't really picture her wearing it.

Lay's eyes bulged as he picked up Nami's black panties that had pink frills and a pink bow. He blushed slightly, "She has interesting taste" he commented.

He quickly selected a few more articles of clothing and set them aside on top of the bed. "Now where is her suitcase...?" he wondered aloud, as he surveyed the room. Finally, he checked under the bed and found it. He pulled it out and something bulky fell to the floor. "Oh, shit," he said in a harsh whisper as papers from the folder scattered around. He sighed as he picked it up and tried to organise them.

"What's this?" As Lay organised the papers, he suddenly noticed a list of the EXO members' names that was written both in Hangul and English. He read it curiously. "Why does Nami-ssi have a list of our details?" He was about to dismiss it when he read another page and found that there was more information on EXO. As he read on, he realised that the whole folder was about some undercover report.

Lay couldn't believe what he had in his hands. It was some kind of debrief with information solely on EXO and how to conduct an undercover report. He realised that if Nami was in possession of such an item, it could only mean one thing.