Chapter Six, Sayori

You woke earlier then usual to a text, from Sayori. It was a selfie of her in her school uniform waiting on the sidewalk, she captioned the image, "I beat you.".  You smiled, you knew she would get better. You ran to school, you couldn't wait to meet up with Sayori. When you walked into school Monika greeted you, her emerald eyes shining, she seemed way too happy. "Welcome (F/N)! Classes have been canceled due to the festival we have a few hours to set up!" said Monika happily.

"Have you seen Sayori?" you asked. Monika shook her head no, her bow fluttering behind her. You looked down, then reality hit you like bricks, you began to hyperventilate. "(F/N) are you ok!?" Monika said, concerned. You looked at her, "Monika, I have to go!" you said. "W-Wait!" Monika said raising her voice, but it was too late, you already were running back to Sayori's.

You didn't knock. You kicked the door open, you heard nothing which scared you. You ran up the stairs screaming Sayori's name, no response. You threw open her door and you went pale at the sight of Sayori. Her body was hanging. Hanging from a rope. Her fingers were bloody as if midway she decided she didn't want this but passed out and died. There were so many things you felt, sadness, anger, regret and many more. You screamed Sayori's name multiple times, but you knew it would do nothing. You walked to her body and touched her bloody fingers. You cried. Holding your hands over your face you ended up smearing her blood all over your face. You were an emotional mess on the floor. The world around you glitched but it didn't matter, all that mattered now was Sayori. You guys had gotten close, practically dating but no, not now, you felt like the worst girlfriend.

A voice spoke in your head "you sure LEFT HER HANGING". The world around you glitched yet again.

A/N
Hello sorry for the short chapter. I want to take a vote, either I take longer to post longer chapters or post more chapters faster but their shorter. So yea tell me what you guys would like.