Creepy, Chapter Thirty Five

I turned my computer off but the song continued to play and the girls around me began to freak out. I of course assumed it was a glitch or a virus and attempted to keep my calm. Soon the song ended and we all stared at each other. "Well...Um I'm going to bed." Sabrina said nervously.

      I sighed, these girls watched horror movies all the time and my computer sings once and they all freak out. What babies. I laid in my bed and looked at the girls sleeping on my floor. I couldn't sleep. I tip toed over and picked my computer then snuck back into my bed. I opened up the lid and checked every girl was asleep, they were. I turned my computer on and saw I had a messenger notification. I opened and found one from an unknown user.

      Unknown666: Hello lovely, I miss you already~!

      (Y/N)_444: um hi, who are you? Wrong username?

      Unknown666: oh I'm Monika, your past life lover!

      (Y/N)_444: um yea wrong person

       Unknown666: you have always been persistent but listen, I'm going to begin texting you and messaging you through everything possible please respond

      (Y/N)_444: Is this part of the game?

      The responses stopped. Past lovers?

      I decided to force myself to sleep. In the morning I let all the girls go and hoped back on my computer in hopes of messaging my "past lover". After seeing no messages I began to play Doki Doki again and quite enjoyed it. It was scary and the girls were hot so...No complaints.

      After hours of playing I opened my book, it was an assignment due for school and I noticed my bookmark, it had a red substance on it and had a message on it. "I love you, I need you, I miss you! Every night I cherish the pen you gave me as I use it for my own selfish purposes. It sends so much pleasure through my aching body~! God I love you! See you soon!- Xoxo Your Only Love".

      It sent shivers down my spine. Pen? Who is this from? Wait they are jerking off with my pen!?

      I sighed and wished I was dreaming, what weird crap.

JsjsjsmiwowkmxueJJJJJJJJJJ.    FUCKING MONIKAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

      "Monika, Monika my turn!" yelled the petite pink haired girl.

      Monika sighed "Fine what do you want...?".

      Natsuki blushed, she hadn't thought about it so, she let Sayori stand in front of her. Sayori handed Monika a sunflower and couldn't help her bubbly smile that would brighten anyone's day. Monika nodded and held her flower over her computer and it glitched out and disappeared. Yuri sat quietly and wrote in her new diary, most of it was sketches of (Y/N). She wrote about the moments she shared with (Y/N) and the things she wanted to do to (Y/N). Natsuki walked over the purple haired woman and sat next to her. "C-cou-could you help meh-me" stuttered Natsuki.

      Yuri nodded and closed her notebook. Monika watched the two, she wanted a friendship like that. Ever since she had let go of her control of the girls they had all gotten along. Monika felt alone. She had sent (Y/N) back to her reality but planned to bring her back after she could get (Y/N) to fall in love with her personality through messages.