Chapter Ten, Natsuki

Your Point Of View

      I ran to the door, then put my hand on the cold sliding push. I looked at the two girls again, and noticed Monika staring at the door, her eyes practically glowing. The door shocked my fingers, not a little sting but as if I had been hit with a lightning bolt. I looked at Monika who then turned to Natsuki and pushed the petite girl to the ground. I touched the door again only to be shocked again. I knew it was useless so I ran to the two girls. When I was about to grab Monika her eyes lit up and I was flung into a desk. I must have been in paralysis because I was incapable of moving.

      Monika looked at, her eyes pretty much glowing and I saw something I had never seen in her eyes. They were filled with lust, anger, and madness. As I opened my mouth I felt my vocal cords burn, by this time it was easy to figure out this was Monika's doing. The room was silent except for Natsuki's sobs, Monika had her foot pressed hard into Natsuki's back. Monika transferred her weight to the foot in Natsuki's back, bent down then pulled the girl's hair.

      Natsuki cried harder "Please Monika I'm sorry!".

      Natsuki was so small compared to Monika so I knew that in a fight, Natsuki would lose. "Listen you little bitch, I'm not here to deal with you or Yuri, you're all in my way, that's why Sayori died, I couldn't care less about you," Monika said angrily.

      Sayori? I thought long and hard and then everything came back. Sayori was a member of this club, Monika probably killed her. I snapped back into the situation when I heard a crack. It was Natsuki's arm, Monika broke it. "Haha I'm glad I chose to go for you, you're so malnourished that your bones at like toothpicks. You're already so beaten that I'm just finishing the job!" Monika laughed.

      Natsuki was screaming, but I assumed no one could hear. I heard another snap. There goes her left arm, her right leg, left leg, NeCk.