Chapter Twenty Four, Fight

Monika's Point Of View

      I left the park, feeling refreshed. I luckily found a nice pipe on my way to (Y/N)'s. I slowly walked down the street, trying to keep a low profile. I came to (Y/N)'s home and for a short moment I stood in front of the home and stared at it. I pulled the key I stole from (Y/N) from my pocket and unlocked the front door. (Y/N)'s floorboards squeaked as I walked down the hall and made my way to (Y/N)'s room. Yuri was truly going to get it.

      Yuri's Point Of View

      My heart was beating out of my chest, I felt as if my consciousness would fade as the world around me swirled but I would not. I took a moment to breathe. I had five minutes ago grabbed a kitchen knife and was now waiting at (Y/N)'s door for Monika. I could smell here thick and sweet perfume from here. Then I heard her...creak, creak. I held my hands to my chest and then boom, the door was flung open. In my moment of panic I stabbed Monika. She looked at me, shock filled her face as she began to drip thick red blood on the floor. "Y-Yuri!? How this wasn't how I set things!" yelled Monika.

      Monika's Point Of View

      Was Sayori fucking with the system, no! It was an outer force. That outer force can fuck off. I was bent over trying to put pressure on my bleeding wound but it was useless, I regained my posture and hit Yuri across the room with my pipe. I looked down at my pipe, good choice. Yuri stumbled but got up slowly, her hands shaking, she was afraid. I laughed at the thought maybe even mad. Crazy.

      Yuri ran at me and she kicked the pipe, attempting to take it from me, but I held it tight. What a sad attempt. "Let me put you out of your misery." I said to Yuri, trying to make this offer sound humane and nice, even though I was truly playing with this fake woman's fate.