Chapter Forty, Natsuki Ending

After hours of swimming all the girls and I began to munch on the picnic foods. In the end everyone got a cupcake and there was one left. "Y-you can have I-it!" Shouted Natsuki.

      I shook my head and pushed it towards her. We on like this for awhile until Sayori suggested that we should just split it in half. Natsuki nodded and split it. She handed me one half and I ate it quickly. She ate hers. After Sayori started a sand ball fight. The game stopped after Natsuki got buried under sand balls. I offered to help her clean off, since she said she had to get home anyways. I walked her into the bathroom of a nearby restaurant and I began to wipe the sand off of her. "Can you help me get my swimsuit off, it's soggy and sticks to my skin!" Cried Natsuki.

      I agreed to help her, "D-do-don't look pervert!" Natsuki shouted.

      I laughed and untied her bathing suit and handed her her clothes. She got dressed and then began to sob, "I don't want to go home!" Sobbed Natsuki.

      "Why, what's the matter!?" I asked, obviously shocked by her sudden outburst.

      "M-my dad he h-he is abusive, i-i trust yo-you, please!" The pink haired girl cried.

      I nodded I would never let her go home to that. We left the restaurant and I let Natsuki get a piggyback ride to my house. She would occasionally let out a cute oink, and laugh at the name "piggyback ride". Soon we arrived at my home. I laid her on my bed and laid next to her, I put on the tv and sooner or later Natsuki fell asleep next to me. I knew this was the girl I loved.

       It was dark and owls could be heard cooing outside. Natsuki woke up, scared and crying. "A nightmare?" I asked.

      Natsuki nodded and smiled up at me. "Natsuki would you move in with me and we can fix your dad issue, we can forget about him and you can be happy here with me." I said as I wiped the crying girls eyes.

      "I'd be honored to but....I know what you're trying to do, and if you really want to just ask me out you idiot!" Natsuki said before pulling me into a kiss.

      Years Later

      Natsuki's dad was arrested and she officially moved in with me. We stayed happily dating throughout college and after the two of us started a bakery. Monika ended up with some guy who later joined the Literature Club and Yuri and Sayori ended up together. Natsuki and I ended up happily married, our life together has been perfect.

      Bonus Story

      It had been a long day at the bakery. Natsuki sighed and I assumed this was the perfect time to brighten her day. I pulled the small box from out of my apron and placed it in a small bag of animal crackers, one of Natsuki's favorite. Natsuki began to munch on the crackers and I sat across from her at one of the bakery tables. Soon she came to the end of the bag and gasped. "(Y/N)!" Natsuki choked on my name as she opened the box.

      Natsuki began to cry as she stared at the sparkling diamond. I also tried to hold back tears. "Natsuki, will you marry me?" I asked, trying to hide how nervous I was.

      "Of course I will, you idiot!" Cried Natsuki as she leaned in for a kiss.

      After the kiss we drove home and enjoyed a lovely night together. Soon we be having to plan our wedding but I knew that she definitely was the one. I knew she was that fateful and I only had Monika to thank.