Chapter Twenty Eight, Burn

Natsuki's Point Of View

I had disposed of the mess. Bleach and burned my clothes. Bleached and cleaned her home, there should be no trace. I grabbed my bat and ran out of Sayori's home, I couldn't be spotted there. I sighed I didn't know what came over me but it felt good, so good, but what next. "If I continued this, would this begin to bore me?" I questioned myself.

      It's as if I could feel my sanity drain from me. I came to an alley way where I lit a small fire on the trash and threw my bag in it. Due to the chains and nails in it the fire sparked and engulfed more land with its fiery reign. I walked off, I didn't particularly give a fuck at the moment. Suddenly an idea popped in my head. Monika.

She's such a bitch. If she died no one would care. Yuri and (Y/N) would totally support me. I know what to do

Monika's Point Of View

Who was it!? Natsuki or Yuri!? I honestly don't know and it makes me paranoid. Are they the higher power who rules this prison we live in? I doubt it, they are too fucking dumb. I grabbed my phone and called Yuri. I invited her to stay the night at my house to which she kindly excepted. I would figure this bitch out.

      Your Point Of View

       I was playing Mario on my Nintendo Switch when I heard knocking on my front door, I opened it and was shocked to see police. "Are you (Y/N)?" asked an older male police officer.

      I nodded and gulped. "Are you friends with your next door neighbor, Sayori?" asked another cop.

      I nodded as fear filled me. Not again please I thought. "Well we have some News and we would like to investigate you please get in the police car and avoid making a scene." said the older guy.

       I tried to speak but it didn't come out so I nodded and stumbled into one of the cop cars and sat in the back. I was mortified, what the hell happened? I was soon driven to a police station nearby and I was set at an interrogation table. I was so scared it felt like my insides were caving in. My fingers fidgeted, my legs bounced, my eyes closed and my breathing hitched. Soon the detective was in. I held my breath. I was horrified. "Listen Ms. (Y/L/N) we're sorry to inform you, your friend Sayori has been murdered." said the detective as pain filled through his voice.