Chapter Nine, Odd

Your Point Of View

      Yuri and I have been talking. Natsuki and Monika were fighting in the back of the classroom. I noticed that Yuri's eyes when she spoke to me would widen. I ignored that assuming that she was just nervous but when she started saying things like "have you ever thought about suicide?". It made me uncomfortable.

      Natsuki obviously heard Yuri, because she walked over, her eyes wide. "Yuri are y-you ok!?" Natsuki said nervously.

      "I'm so happy, I can't even express how happy I am, I'm so happy I could die!" Yuri said, her eyes filled with madness.

      Yuri scratched her arm the looked down at her bandaged arm with a pained expression. "Oh, yea I forgot I um have to go, see you tomorrow!" Yuri said, now seeming shy.

      "Isn't she so silly?" asked Monika laughing.

      Natsuki shook her head angrily. "Aren't you concerned!? She has self-harm wounds on her arm! Her eyes! She's not ok!" Natsuki said as she threw an arm at Monika.

      Monika grabbed her arm and pushed the small girl into a desk. I gasped. What am I supposed to do, help agree with Monika or Natuki?

       Natsuki

      I ran to Natsuki and pulled her up. She coughed and got out of my grasp. I decided I would go get help.