Issue

Dear readers, I am severely sorry for my lack of posting and my promises which have not been fulfilled, I had planned to post today but found myself a emotional mess which consisted mostly of depression. Tomorrow is Monday where I will start my week over, struggling to wake up. Going to school only to be laughed at and mocked and yelled at by teachers who don't understand a lot of the pressure and problems I have. Then I will go home to my family and then get rushed off to my activities. I repeat this cycle until the weekend where I feel free but I'm not because I will get rushed through these things again.

      I wake up and tell myself in the mirror that I am fat and ugly. I tell myself my anxiety and depression are nothing compared to starving families in Africa and that I deserve no pity and that I have no right to complain or to ask for help because I have mere first world problems and I need to toughen up. I can't for long and releasing this to you may giving you a better understanding on how I am an ugly person throwing a pitiful excuse at you for not posting a chapter on some story. I love you all and I will post another chapter but first I need to wipe my tears and take the silver spoon from my mouth. I need to know that life has problems and I need to grow up. I'm a baby and I deserve no sympathy. Thank you for understanding.