Chapter Twenty Two, Close

(A/N)

Hello! I'm back! I hope you all enjoy this. This contains mature content so beware.

Yuri's Point Of View

I had an idea, a great one. First I would have to get (Y/N) ready. I unclipped her bra and began to suck and lick at her erect bud, I fiddled with the other with my right hand. She moaned, he hands grasped her sheets. "Yuri, no~!", she would occasionally moan out to me, but I did not care, I just wanted her to feel more. I wanted her to feel all of me, all I could give her.

I licked down to her panties yet again, then ripped them off, she gasped at my sudden movement and I couldn't help but giggle. (Y/N) closed her legs, embarrassed but I would not allow her so I grabbed a roll of thick ribbon from my backpack and tied her legs apart on her bed. She cried, her arms trying to push me, so I pinned them above her head and allowed her to cry as I lowered my head between her thighs to lick her moist heat. (Y/N) moaned out occasionally but tried to hold back mostly I found it cute and decided it best to let it continue.

Your Point Of View

Yuri was licking my heat, I continuously told her to stop but it only encouraged her, I tried so hard to hold in my moans but as her hot tongue continued up and down it was a matter of time until she made me cum with a last, up, down, up down motion and I screamed her name. She made it clear that she wasn't done as she stuck a finger in me and bit my clit. I cried out to her again. "Stop!", Yuri didn't care.

It felt great, heavenly. Yuri continued in a pattern, bite and lick my clit four times, then insert another finger, by three I had came five times. I was sensitive and had never done this. Four sort of hurt and she realized this, she got up went to her backpack, she pulled out two items, a syringe and a long knife with a clip on cover for the blade. The handle was quite long like the blade and I had no clue where this was going. Yuri took the syringe and injected it into my lower thigh, then she put it back into her bag and picked up the knife. My body felt tingly.

Like for a moment I felt numb and then in a moment I could feel everything. She poked my heat which felt amazing but it was amplified, by what felt like a thousand. I moaned out to her, I couldn't take it "Take me Yuri!" I yelled.

Yuri smirked and wasted no time, she rammed the handle on the knife into me, filling me with pain and pleasure, Yuri gave me no time to adjust as she rapidly began to thrust it in and out. Then as I was about to give out my final scream and cum she pulled the knife out, pulled her skirt up, her panties off and inserted the covered blade part into her, she moaned, her voice was also pretty and hearing it like this was cute. Then the horny Yuri put the handle into me, the other side still in her and we ground our hips, causing the knife to go thrust in and out from each of us. We moaned in sync and Yuri kissed me. She licked my bottom lip and I of course opened my mouth, my feeling were heightened so every touch I could feel, the way her tongue danced like a fire in my mouth. The way her hand switched from breast to breast, playing with each one, and pinching them occasionally and the way her other hand rubbed, twisted and played with my clit as the knife would enter me, exit her and opposite way around. Finally the pleasure was too much I had been holding it for too long.

I nodded at Yuri who smiled back and we screamed each other's name as we both came. Yuri pulled the knife out leaving me feeling empty. She politely put it in her bag then pulled the covers over the both of us, she feel asleep with one arm around me and one groping my breast. I was still sensitive to the touch but was able to get used to it and fall asleep too. What a day.