Chapter Thirteen, Yuri

Your Point Of View

      Yuri's tea was amazing and helped me calm down. Yuri put a movie in her DVD player and said "Why don't we watch some movies?".

      I nodded, Yuri cuddled close to me. In the end we ended up going on a horror movie marathon, I felt safe in Yuri's grasp. When she held me I forgot my worries I felt like I could lay here forever. Soon it was getting late and I didn't know how do this. I was new to doing things like this. Yuri was thinking the same thing. She blushed then lit candles around her room, after she turned the light off.

      "I will show you what I want to do."said Yuri.

      You blushed and Yuri got on top of you. Yuri smiled, lust filled her eyes. She looked down "please don't think less of me." Yuri said embarrassed.

      "I would never." I replied.

      I kissed Yuri, she sat up then and stared at me. Her eyes dilated slowly she got leaned over and pulled a knife from her dresser drawer. "Y-Yuri?" I asked.

       Yuri jabbed the knife into her multiple times. "I love you so much! Haha I love you so much I can't contain myself, I want to cut you open and crawl inside to forever feel this!" Yuri said as she stabbed herself one last time then fell back.

      No I screamed as loud as I could. No point. I fucked up, I fucked up bad. I pulled the knife from Yuri's beautiful corpse and threw it across the room. I pulled her body up to me and fell asleep on her shoulder. Nothing could help me, Monika was the only one who could stop this, and she said it herself she didn't care. I fell asleep next to Yuri's corpse.