Chapter Twenty, Wait

Sayori's Point Of View

      "Sayori!"

I knew that voice, Yuri? Then I heard more, chants saying my name, there were thousands of Yuri's and Natsuki's surrounding me. Their facial expression started pleasant but then they changed. Natsuki's neck cracked, Yuri's began to bleed from her eyes and mouth. I screamed but nobody heard me. Then when I turned around I saw a small stool and noose hanging from thin air. The Yuri and Natsukis began to push me towards the object. I kicked, screamed and cried, as hard as I could.

Monika's Point Of View

      I knew how to manipulate Sayori, (Y/N). So that's what I did, I changed my character file, so that I could have (Y/N)-Chan's look. Being In her body sent waves of pleasure through my veins. I touched my arms, her skin felt heavenly, I began to moan while just simply touching my face or arms. She is perfect. I quickly went to Sayori, I deleted the army of whores and walked to help Sayori down from the stool. She sobbed into my arms and I did my best to act like (Y/N). "Sayori listen their all monsters, they want to hurt, me and you. Will you delete them and save us all" I asked with calm tangled within my words.

Sayori snuggled into my chest. I smiled at her, she sniffled at nodded her head. Good I got what I want time to end the dream.

I ended Sayori's dream and left. This plan is perfect, (Y/N) will know that I'm the only one for her.