Chapter Twenty Five, Hard

Monika's Point Of View

      I charged at Yuri with my pipe, she stood there simply smirking at me and then as I was going to ram my pipe through her she was gone. She had glitched and was fucking gone. I hit the wall with the rusty pipe causing a huge crash and a....small hole in the wall. She was fucking with the system wasn't she!? I heard a small noise and turned around to notice (Y/N) getting up from her slumber. Her blanket covered her chest, I had the urge to rip the covers from her and....nevermind but I didn't.

      I was now in an awkward situation. "Monika?" asked (Y/N).

      I smiled at her and she sat, confused and drowsy. Then noticing how underdressed she was her face turned a deep crimson. How cute. I dropped the pipe then put on an act, I was once in the drama club. "(Y/N)! There was this blue jay, it flew into your house, I saw it while walking home and I was worried so I found a pipe by the roadside and chased it out....I'll pay for the damage." I said.

      (Y/N) looked skeptical but was too tired to protest. I ended up tucking her back in her warm bed, kissing her forehead and then I set the world to fix. Perfect, the only imperfection, Yuri, that slut. Poor (Y/N) was taken advantage of by the whore. I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach just thinking about it. I wanted to be her first, well I will be her last. I know how to fix this hell. I know how to perfect these imperfections. I will make a perfect world where I can be with her. Be with YoU.