Chapter Seven, New Day

Yuri's Point Of View
      I wake up confused. I feel like things have changed. I ignore the thought and walk into the kitchen. I take out the bread, butter and knife. Slice, slice, slice.  I stick the bread into the toaster for a late night snack. Of course I cut a third for the raccoons out the window. I threw a piece of bread at it, and it ate the bread ravenously. The knife I had used shined in the moonlight night, it seemed as if it was begging for my attention. I picked it up, leaving the newly popped bread in the toaster behind. I would have sworn I saw a familiar figure in it but I looked behind me but saw nothing. DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. Slice, slice, slice. That night bread was not the only thing I cut.

Your Point Of View
      I was tired, and definitely not ready for school. The leaves on the trees flew off into the distance, and as I walked the leaves crunched under me. Finally I arrived at school. School was boring, per usual but after school those boring events took a turn. I was being slammed into the lockers. Time after time, soon I was bruised and bleeding. It was a group of boys. They pushed me over and over, the cold lockers stung and so did my skin. I whimpered and cried but it didn't help. I saw a girl walk by, Monika I think. She stared in horror at the scene and she stomped over. "Haha what's a little bitch like you gonna do? Why don't cha just run along and pretend ya don't see!" one of the boys mocked Monika.

      Monika sighed, and pulled a small bottle of pepper spray from her bra. The boys stared at her, confused, not realizing what she had in her hands. She sprayed the four boys and pulled me to a small club room. They yelled but Monika slammed the clubroom door and locked both of them. There was a small pink haired girl bandaging a taller girl with purple hair's arm. Monika took the first aid kit from the small girl and sat me down at a desk, and then began to bandage me. She lathered needles layers of Neosporin mixed with some sort of rubbing alcohol on my cuts which stung like hell but she also apologized, stating she just wanted to make sure they wouldn't get infected.

      After she finished bandaging you she turned to the other girls. "Well let me introduce you to everyone." said Monika.