Chapter Thirty, Forget

It was crazy to me to see Monika passed out on the couch, she fell asleep during the movie and she looked so innocent and cute all cuddled up under a few different thick blankets. Yuri had sat next to me during the movie and every so often she would smirk at me. A glint of something familiar. Her two eyes gave off two different signals, one showed lust and want while the other was dilated and displayed a look that reminded me a lot of Natsuki and madness. I sighed as she snuggled her head on my shoulder. "(Y/N), do you regret what we did together?" Asked Yuri, her mouth moved barely and her words fell of the tongue smoothly and rang through my ears.

      I shook my head. "No," I responded "even if it was odd, at least it was with a friend.".

      I chucked. I couldn't think straight and even in my brain that barely made sense, I was just trying to break tension. "Ok, so then are we official? Girlfriends?" Asked Yuri, hints of desperation hung in her words.

      I turned over and looked at the sleeping Monika. She would be pissed and kill Yuri on the spot but she wasn't awake and I didn't want Yuri to kill me so I did the only thing I could think of. "Yuri, I'm sleepy..." I said, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

       Yuri's Point Of View

      She was sleepy? Oh god, I hope I didn't accidentally put sleeping pills in (Y/N)'s drink as well. I looked at her, my eyes searching for something I didn't find in her eyes. "Ok wanna sleep in my bed?" I asked.

      (Y/N) began fiddling with her fingers, embarrassed. "Monika is here we can't..." (Y/N) replied.

      "I don't have to lay with you, I'll sleep down here." I said bluntly.

       (Y/N) looked at me, "No it's your bed.".

      (Y/N) began to talk again but I interrupted her with my lips on hers and I hushed her. She nodded and ran upstairs to my bed. I sighed.

      I can make things work. I will bring Monika to her knees.

       J U S T       HDNNFKWKS