Chapter Twenty Seven, Reckless Tracks

Sayori's Point Of View

      Footsteps, Someone was walking up my stairs! I was naked in a tub of water, so I was incredibly vulnerable to whoever was in my home. No going to fight it, I'm weak so there is no point in trying. I snapped back into reality as the bathroom door flew open to reveal a short girl. Natsuki. She was holding a bat, covered in chains and nails. "Natsuki!?" I yelled.

      I wanted to hope she came to save from someone who broke into my home but it was a wish, a bit of hope still in me, she was the one who broke into my home I couldn't fight reality. Natsuki looked at me with nothing in her eyes, nothing they looked like....broken. She landed a swing in the side of my bathtub, which barely missed me and hit a giant whole in my tub letting the water leak from the side.

      I screamed and ran, I grabbed my robe on my way out of the bathroom. I put the pink robe on as I ran for my life. Natsuki chased me until she had me in a corner. I screamed bloody murder. She did not care.

      Natsuki's Point Of View

      Kill kill kill. I landed my bag into Sayori's head. Her head made a small cracking noise under my bat. That noise sent me into more pleasure, I understood my father in this moment. Crack crack, her screams were soon muted. How satisfying, better clean this mess up now.

      Yuri's Point Of View

      Monika thinks she has control over everything, what a fucking bitch. I'll show her she doesn't rule. I hacked my way into Natsuki's files and set her to go to Sayori's home and end her, Monika was controlling her either way so it didn't really matter. I got to touch (Y/N) first so Monika can fuck off.

      Monika's Point Of View

      I think Yuri is something more then I first expected. I was watching tv when I heard my phone ring. I ignored it because I assumed I wouldn't care, plus it was interrupting my movie so I left it. Well after my movie ended I checked my phone and saw Sayori's texts. Odd I never programmed anything to harm her, I did want to use her but I don't know. I opened the character files and found Sayori's was deleted. What the fuck!?

      Authors Note

      Oh my god, I love you all so much, I literally can't even express my gratitude I never expected this story to blow up like this! I owe all of you so much, so to kind of thank you and get you all excited I am considering doing a face reveal after chapter thirty is released as a celebration! You guys can tell me if there is something else you want instead of a face reveal or even if you want a face reveal. Anyways I love you all, thank you!