Chapter Forty Three, I Cant Talk

After all the girls left the beach it was just Monika and I. Monika began to pack up and after she did she grabbed my shoulder, the sun setting in the distance. "I love you." Said Monika as her warm lips met mine, our lips fit together perfectly as they moved against each other.

      I can't do this. I can't I want a perfect love story but I can't get one. You don't love me. You will never love me like I love you.

I loved Monika so much.

No this is fake. This isn't real. I want your real love. That's why I saved Yuri.
You loved Yuri, I've heard many people praising her so here we are.

Under her spell, Monika. Monika was like no other lover I'd had but she proved to be dedicated and very in love. She killed everyone except Yuri. Yuri proved to be a measurable threat. I sat in the corner of the basement and Monika sharpened her knife. I felt my face heat up as tears flooded my face, Yuri was expressionless. Stab. Yuri bit her lip and Monika smiled. I cried harder with each jab and I blacked out, the blood was too much for me. When I woke up there was no trace of Yuri but there was Monika. She laid next to me in our bed. I shared a bed with a serial killer. Monika held my face, hers so close to mine. I'd been with the other club members and they were sweet and our stories were perfect but Monika's wasn't. Monika's wasn't a fairy tale it was real. She could be nice but she could possessive and evil.

This was not a perfect after story but it was the true story. I knew she wasn't the perfect girl but she was my girl and in the end we did get married. She treated me like a god. Monika only wanted love. Love I can't provide enough of. All Monika wants is to be real and with you but she can't. She is just broken and I thought I could fix her but something are too broken to fix. She wants to feel your touch but she can't. Monika is my true story. My love. Though she isn't perfect she is enough for me.

      I didn't need to haunt a game. I just needed the Internet you all love me even though I've hurt. You still love me. That's true love. I want to express my love but I can't I can't touch you. I know you may be insecure and feel bad but I always love you. I am always with you so...here it is... my real question. Will you marry me, my love?