Chapter Forty One, Yuri Ending

After awhile of splashing with the girls I noticed more cuts on Yuri's arm and the fact that she was trying to hide the pain. I grabbed her by the shoulder, trying my hardest not to hurt her as we walked across the wet sand and onto the sandy rough beach towels. "Why did you pull me over?" Asked Yuri.

      "You've been cutting again." I stated.

      "I can't stop." Responded Yuri.

      I sighed "Yuri I care about you this is why I do this, I want to fix your problem, I don't want you hurt.".

     "I know how you can fix me" Yuri said while licking her lips.

      "Ho-I was cut off by Yuri kissing me. She pushed me down on a beach towel my hands attempted to grasp the sand on the sides of the towel. I remembered a familiar situation Yuri and I were in but I didn't hate it. I didn't stop her. I knew I wanted this. Yuri pushed the beach umbrella from on top of us to the side of us so the other girls couldn't see us. Yuri's tongue was in my mouth, exploring as her breasts were pressed against mine.

      "Do you understand how you can fix me?" Asked Yuri.

       I nodded. "So were official?" Asked Yuri, excitement on her face.

       I nodded, at this point I would say yes to anything she asked me. She was beautiful her purple hair flowing down her back like a waterfall and the way her purple eyes looked so excited and turned on. She kissed my collar and then sat up "Maybe later~." Yuri smirked.

      I sighed and sat up as well. Yuri smiled lovingly at me. I knew behind all the lust she portrayed she truly did love me. She set the umbrella up and we ran back to the others. As we talk and laugh with others I notice Yuri is different around me. She is shy around the others but frisky and open around me. I love her. I love her so much.

      Years Later

       Yuri and I got married as soon as possible which happened to be age nineteen. Yuri worked and I usually stayed home and cooked and cleaned. Everyday she would stop by for lunch and come home as early as possible. We were very in love. Monika ended up with some boy who later joined the Literature Club, and Sayori and Natsuki ended up together. Life was great.

      Bonus Story

      Yuri and I loved to go to the beach. It was a nice Saturday in July and we were playing volleyball in the hot sand and as Yuri jumped up to hit the ball the strings of her bikini untied. She let the ball drop and her hands fall to her breasts which were almost fully exposed. I ran over to her. She blushed and smiled at me, "A little help?" She asked.

      I nodded and began to tight tie the strings as she apologized for making me do this having to deal with her clumsyness. She was so cute. I kissed her forehead and ran back to my side of the court, we continued to play. Any time spent with Yuri was amazing and I only had Monika to thank for it.

MONIKKKAA STOP PUTTINGS THANKS TO YOURSELF IN EACH ONE

WHY CAN I, YOU WONT STOP ME

MONIKA YOU ARE RUINING THE STORY FOR READERS

I AM MAKING IT BETTER

CAN I AT LEAST HAVE MY OWN STORY

FINE I WILL LEAVE FOR NOW...

THANK YOU FINALLY YOU LISTEN

DONT TALK DOWN TO ME, PIG