Chapter Fourteen, Monika

Monika's Point Of View

      She's mine now. (Y/N) is all mine all the other whores are dead, all mine. My beautiful girl. I let myself into Yuri's home. I quietly walked up to Yuri's room, I found (Y/N) holding onto Yuri. I pulled Yuri out of her grasp. It was time for us to leave. I deleted Yuri's character file and her body was gone. I picked up my sleeping beauty and teleported to my home. I laid my love in my bed, then kissed her lips. She awoke with a shock. She looked at me, fear filled her eyes and I couldn't help but laugh, it was adorable. I grabbed the girl by her hair, tears flooded her face. "I won! I've won!" I said happily still holding onto her hair. She looked at me as if I was mad.

      I pushed her down onto the bed and realized something odd. Sure I loved (Y/N), I did this for her but I took lives...I abused the abused. I'm going to hell for this. Hands, I felt hands grabbing me, feelings, not mine, others. I got off the bed, what the hell is this!? "Depression" "Shut the fuck up Natsuki" "Yuri is a sick freak".

      Oh my god. Was this it? Guilt. I can't I did, I killed three girls. With no regret. I got on top of (Y/N) then stroked her cheeks. "I fucked up. This isn't the way is it?" I said not being able to function properly with the guilt on my conscious.

      I kissed (Y/N), I would see her again and win her the right way.