1

My first story like this, please correct me if I get something wrong as all the info. I have came from other ddlb stories. Im not promising correct anything.
Word count: 1095

Justin's pov

I walked through the back alley where no one would know I was entering the building. The door was open, and there were people rushing around inside. This entrance left to backstage, that way I could get to where I needed and no one would see me. I pushed the door more when it came in contact with something soft. I heard a groan, and I quickly looked behind the door to see a small boy, probably about 3 or 4 years younger than me, he was short, with brown hair,  covering his forehead and half of his eyes as he held his nose with his hands.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry, are you alright?" I frantically apologized as I rush around the door to check if he was OK, "are you hurt?" I question, taking his hands down so I could look.

"I-im fine" he stuttered. Sticky crimson liquid stained his upper lip and hands, as more of the substance flowed from his nose, his lip was cut slightly, and also bleeding as he pulled it cutely between his teeth.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind, I remembered the situation at hand.

"You're bleeding," I stated pulling his hands, forcing him to walk with me, "come on, let's get you cleaned up"

He nodded relaxing his hands in my grip, and following me.

"Justin there you are, you need to go get rea-" Madison was cut off when she caught a glimpse of the bleeding boy behind me. Her eyes softened as she looked him over, walking with us to the dressing room. There was a bathroom in there. "What on earth happened?" She questioned

"I-uh-I f-fell" he stuttered wiping the blood dripping from his chin with his sleeve. I gripped tightly to his other wrist pulling him along with me, I was significantly taller, and from what I could tell stronger too.

"I don't believe that" Madison said as she opened the door to the dressing room for us.

"I hit him with the door on accident" I said pulling him to the large bathroom and helping him onto the counter.

"Now that I believe," she smirked getting a wash cloth and wetting it with warm water. I helped him roll up his sleeves. "Here you are love, don't tilt your head back" Madison instructed, handing me the wash cloth, I wiped his lips, before placing the rough cloth on his nose.

"Here, I'll hold it you wash your hands" he nodded. I helped him down As he turned and washed the blood from his hands, in the warm water.

"I'm sorry, I'm such a failure" he mumbled into the wash cloth. Brushing his hand against mine as he took hold of it.

"What? No, you're not a failure it was my fault" I sooth, rubbing his back gently.

"If I wasn't in the way, it wouldn't have happened," he let out a shaky breath, "I'm sorry I'm a waste of space" he breathed once more, taking the wash cloth down to examine his nose. It was no longer bleeding, so he blew his nose into the already stained fabric.

"No, love," I turned him, moving his hand from his face, "don't ever say that" I stared down at him, my gaze never leaving his deep emrald eyes.

"Why not?" He asked smally "my parents always told me I was a disappointment"

"Then your parents are idiots, because you are not a disappointment" I said, pulling him closer and wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He held on to my waist, soft sobs leaving his lips, as he cried. "Its OK, let it out, its alright" I continued softly.

"Im such a loser" He sobbed. His grip on my shirt never faultering

"Would you stop saying that?" I demanded softly, I pushed him back to look at his face. His mezmerizing green eyes cast down, his hair covering half his eyes as his head tilted down. I took one hand from my grip on his shoulders, placing it on his chin tilting her head up. His watery eyes met mine for a second before moving his gaze back down. "Look at me" he did as told, staring into my blue eyes, as I spoke "you are not a loser, you are so beautiful and innocent, you're parents are idiots if they don't see it, you are only a disappointment if you disappoint yourself, you deserve the world, and no matter what happens don't ever forget that"

His eyes became watery again, as he hugged me tightly, his head buried in my chest.

Jesse, my stylist, walked in. She wore a confused face as she glanced at the boy in my arms. I mouthed the word 'later' as she nodded and walked to the rack full of clothes. I managed to get the boy to the couch, once I sat, he sat on my lap. He held tightly, as I rocked him.

"Whats your name, love?" Jesse asked softly. I only just realized I didn't ask.

"Casey" he mumbled into my chest.

"Its nice to meet you Casey, I'm Jesse" she was crouched in front of us.

He nodded

"Casey, will you let Justin get dressed? or would you like me to do his makeup first?"

"Makeup" he mumbled.

I groaned as Jesse smirked.

"Casey has spoken" she laughed triumphantly, raising her hand in the air.

"Was that wrong?" Casey asked innocently, looking up at me.

"No, I just don't like makeup" I smiled down at him.

"Oh" he looked down. I stood, carrying him with me as I walked to the makeup chair. I sat as Casey nussled his face into my neck.

10 minutes later, Jesse was done. Casey was asleep, letting soft snores come from his lips, his breath tickled my neck, but I didn't mind.

I carefully stood, laying him on the couch and grabbing the clothes Jesse picked out. I walked off to the bathroom, closing the door behind me, before changing then releiving my blatter.

I checked on Casey one last time, before going out of the dressing room and backstage, I got ready for the concert, with my earpeice, and microphone. Although all I could think about, is the sleeping brunette in my dressing room.

I was falling hard, fast, and everyone could see it.