⎡viii; 99⎦

Hello! I think it is a good idea to recap considering you've gotten through so many chapters of this book. A lot has changed since I first began writing it (I was 12 so the beginning is kinda crappy)

1. Hazel's full name is Hazel Rebecca Rosewood previously, Hazel Rebecca Louisa Alexandra Victoria Rosewood. Do I know why? Nope. For some reason 12-year-old me thought it would be funny to make my character have the longest name possible with middle names that all ended in A.

2. Hazel is no longer part Veela. I made her one in the beginning because I wanted to create some super witch with all these cool powers and stuff (I actually considered giving her wings at one point)

2a. Hazel is no longer animagus. It was weird and pointless and yet again I had the crazy cool idea of making her a super witch idek man. 

2b. As of now (December 2020) Hazel is still able to produce wandless magic. When I edit this book, I will delete this because it's pointless.

3. Hazel's last relationship was with Cedric Diggory until... I mean you know what happened. She is currently crushing *cough* in love with *cough* Draco Malfoy, but they aren't in a relationship yet because I'm mean and am dragging it out probably wayyyy too far.

4. Hazel's brother and mother are dead.

Yeah. I think that's it. Okay, happy reading!

❖ ❖ ❖

Platform 9 ¾ was just as crazy as it normally was on September 1st. Mobs of witches and wizards crowded the area, fussing over their children. I weaved my way through the crowd, my father close behind. I couldn't help but feel people's intense stares dig into my back. When we made it to an open area, we hugged each other, much longer than the ones we shared over the previous years before my departures to Hogwarts.

    "I love you Dad. So much. Be safe please." I muffled into my dad's shoulder.

    "I love you too and I will," my dad replied. "Try to enjoy your last year without any dark magic."

    I gave a small chuckle, not a full-hearted one. I stepped back from my dad and watched as he apparated out of sight. My luggage at my feet, along with Phoebe's cage, I hugged myself with an arm. A man slipped past me, sending fear up my spine, but I knew there was nothing to be afraid of. I had been slightly paranoid since the war, with PTSD a lot of my days. I struggled with nightmares of Bellatrix torturing me, my brother dying, and flashes of other turnouts of the war. I would wake myself up from the screaming or crying all throughout the summer.

Summer had certainly been eventful. A couple of days after the War, Harry fell silent and didn't speak. Ron was similar, but he still made small talk. I stayed by Harry's side as did Hermione with Ron. I sat with Harry and kept him company, occasionally reading books that I thought were interesting out loud to him. Slowly, I was able to make him speak again to which he gave me a long hug for not leaving his side.

After a few weeks, some of us returned to Hogwarts to repair and renovate the castle. Some who returned had a panic attack and had to be taken back home. George and I went down in the dungeons and some abandoned classrooms to see if we could repair anything. There was one room that was empty, except for this great looming mirror. On the top was an inscription full of gibberish, "Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi". George walked up to it with a look in his eye showing me that he wanted the mirror to show him something, but he got frustrated and stormed out of the room.

 George walked up to it with a look in his eye showing me that he wanted the mirror to show him something, but he got frustrated and stormed out of the room