Chapter 5

Rey's POV:

           I finally find my way to Strategy room 5 by following a bunch of people. Sooner or later I'll get the hang of this place, I tell myself. I walk in and look around the room and all the people. Then I see him, his jet black hair all messed up, his big muscular arms moving around explaining something to the person next to him, and then out of nowhere he looks over at me our eyes meet for a second and then I quickly look away. I go and find a seat next to Chewy and then Leia walks in and the meeting starts.
          " I have called all of you here for a very important mission." Leia says and then goes on.
       "On this mission you will go to Takodana, the first order has taken it over and we are counting on you to take down the base and get back what belongs to the resistance. We have a secret rebel base on the other side of the planet witch is at 250 degrees longitude and 400 degrees latitude. You land there then get the supplies you need and you will stay there for the night and get up at 5:00 am sharp and start your walk over to the First orders base. When you get there groups A and B will go put bombs on the main tower to block out any distress signals they try to send. Then once A and B are done, they send signals to group C so they can go into the armory and get more weapons. Then A will go distract as many troopers away from the base as possible then B will go in the opposite direction, and blow up the base." Leia says as she explains the mission. After the C group will follow and kill the troopers holding group A hostage. Then one person  I didn't recognize said.
     " When do we find out who's in what group?" He says
       "There is a sheet in the back, we have put you with the people we think you will work best with." Leia says in a confident tone.
           "You will train with your group for a week, and then make your way to Takonana. May the force be with us"
Leia says loud and clear as we all get up to look what group we're in.
       After waiting behind about 20 people it's finally my turn I look at the chart it read....
A group      B group      C group
Shane            Noah             Hunter
Josh               Jayden          Grey
Poe                 David             Tom
Sam                 Joe                 Colton
Wesley           John              Rob
Chi                  Henry           Kolby
Mason           Wyatt            Austin
Jack                Nathan        Brooke
Liam                Lulu            Ian
Rey                  Levi              Jose
       I found my name and then read who's in my group I start reading the list Shane, Josh,........ Poe. I keep thinking  about that as I walk out of the room. Why did Leia have to put me in a group with Poe?!? I'm going to make a fool of myself in front  of him. I tell myself I have to get through this week first. As I make my way back to the room. Why do I have to be in the group that gets held hostage, what if something goes wrong? What if he is there, the monster I think to myself as I use all  the hate in my body. I just hope the plan goes smoothly and everything goes perfectly but usually go the opposite of perfect. I'll just have to trust my group I'll meet the rest of my group tomorrow. As the machine scans my face and the door to my room opens.
    I look at the time it reads 9:20 I decide to get ready for bed, because I have no idea what we're going to do tomorrow.  I take a cold shower just staying in there most of the time enjoying the water. I finally get out brushing my teeth and then brush out my hair. After I do that I look at the clock and it reads 10:15. It surprised me that I took so long to get ready for bed! I told myself that I deserved it and won't get a lot of these next week. I climb into bed thinking about the plan and the people on my team, and how I can't look weak or wimpy because I am the only woman in my group.I can't embarrass myself either as I think about Poe and all the amazing things he's done. Is like he has no limits or weaknesses it's like he's invincible. Is the last think I think of before I fall asleep.
I wake up at 4:00 to my mission buzzer going off. I pick it up it reads meet down in the raining room in 5 minuets or you will have a punishment. I roll my eyes get out of bed and find a T-shirt with some long run legging pants. I quickly brush my teeth and put my hair in 3 buns while running out the door. I run blindly around the halls by myself.
"It's like a ghost town." I say to myself as I keep running.
After what was a panicking number of minutes I finally make my way into the training room which was just like a gym. I make my way around everything running past different machines and bags hanging from the ceiling. I look around in astonishment I've never been to a place like this before, I've heard of them but never been to one. Then I see a group with Poe in the middle talking I walk up to the group but Poe notices me right away.
"Your a 2 minuets late Rey, what's your reasoning?" Poe says in an imitating voice.
I looked him strait in the eyes and said
"I got lost sir." I said not knowing what to call him.
"Well your punishment is 100 push-ups each minute your late, SO GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 200!"
I get on the ground and start doing them right away but then a man behind me said
"Poe are you sure that's not too much for her, she is a lady after all." He says in a mocking tone.
Poe went up to him looked him strait in the eye and said
"IF YOU THINK THATS EASY THEN YOU CAN GIVE ME 200 TOO! He says yelling in the mans face, the man says yes sir and goes right into pushups next to me. Then Poe says in an angry tone.
" I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO KNOW THAT WE ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN EACH OTHER, I TREAT NO ONE DIFFERENT THAN ONE ANOTHER,AND LET ME MAKE THIS ABSOLUTELY CLEAR JUST BECAUSE REY IS A GIRL AND WERE BOYS DOENST MAKE US ANY DIFFERENT OK?"
By that time I was done with my pushups I stand up and everybody nods and we get to working out and as I run on the running machine, which I later found out was called a treadmill, I wonder if Poe was just sticking up for me or if he actually meant it. I hope he actually meant it because I don't need anybody sticking up for me. But it makes me think if he did stick up for me does that mean he might have feelings for me? The. Poe comes up to me and puts the speed up to 9 and I have to start thinking about running.

A/N
Few 1244 words right there hope you guys enjoy!