Chapter 41

Rey's POV:
*one week later. (Poe starts Flight academy)*

I wake up from meditating, another day without sleep. My body is screaming for sleep, but I just don't want to let myself go into torture again. There's a note on the table, from Poe.
I have boot camp till 9:00 I will come find you after. Get something to eat. See you later, lover you.
Poe
I sigh and sit back, but my stomach is uneasy, and soon I find myself in the bathroom, seeing my last nights supper. I brush my teeth and walk back out soon getting a full headache. I take a pain reliever and sit back down on the couch. I'm probably just hungry. I think to myself as I get dressed then head out the door. Lost in my thoughts I walk down the hallway, I soon run into someone.
"Sorry, oh hey Rose." I say looking down at her.

"Hi Rey, are you ok? Your as pale as a sheet." She says grabbing my shoulders.

"Yeah,I just have a bad headache." I say, realizing I'm a little dizzy.

"Oh, okay, where are you going?" She asks?

"I'm going to get some breakfast, you wanna come?" I say

"I have to get back to work but, I'll find you later?" She asks.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see you later." She says as we part our ways.

I walk down to the cafeteria, getting my food I sit down alone, eating in silence. Soon I get up and walk back to the room, but out of nowhere someone someone tasers me in the sides. I let out a scream and start to fall back, and they catch me.
      "Woah, easy there." Poe says, standing me back up.

      "Oh, hi!" I say turning around feeling dizzy again.

      "How was training?" I ask as he tucks a piece of loose hair behind my ear.

      "Oh fine, an awakening, but fun." He says

      "That's good." I say, as Poe looks over at me.

      "Hey, are you ok? You look pale." Poe says.

      "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little dizzy." I say.

       "Are you sure?" He says as we walk in the door and he sits me on the couch.

      "Yeah, it's probably just from the lack of sleep, I just ate something that should help." I say

      He looks me in the eyes, and I look back rasing an eyebrow, making sure I'm telling the truth. He soon stands up, and says
      "Okay, I'm going to take a shower."

      "Okay." I say in a soft tone.

      I lean on the arm of the couch, soon I'm lost in my own thoughts, soon I feel myself drop off to sleep. I find myself in the dark throne room, I'm scared, but I remember what the Jedi master told me and I relax putting up my mind Shields, and looking at my surroundings. Snoke's sitting on his throne, and Kylo knelt down in front of him.
      "Yes, my master I will find a girl or find a way." Kylo says and after standing up.

      "It doesn't look like you will have to do that, the scavenger is back." He says pointing his finger at me, and Kylo turns around.

       "Look who couldn't stay away. Bring her to me." He says as Kylo walks over to me, as he grabs my arms and leads me closer to Snoke.

      "I sense something different about you girl." He says

      "There is nothing different, but maybe my love for the Resistance has grown stronger." I say biting back.

      Kylo pushes my forward.
      "Is there someone with you I can sense another force sensitive." Kylo says.

      "I can feel it too, but that is not possible." Snoke says

      "Well What has the scavenger girl been doing lately." Snoke says as Kylo pushes me to the ground, and the searing pain in my head comes back. I scream in pain, using the Shields but they still get through.
      "You went to Yavin Four?" Snoke says

      "You stay up at night scared to go to sleep, not wanting to go through the pain." Kylo says in a tone.

      "Stop It!" I say trying to stand up.

       "Quiet girl." He says as I fall back to the ground.

      "You've been sick lately, dizzy, headaches , throwing up." Kylo says

      Soon there's a searing pain in my stomach, a pulling feeling, a feeling I've never felt before. Soon I wake up, dizzy, Poe by my side.
      "Hey you ok?" He says

      "Yeah, just Snoke." I say feeling the cold sweat run down my face and back.

      "Your pale again, are you sure your ok?" He says

      "I'm still dizzy, but other than that I think I'm okay." I say

      "Well we're supposed to meet up with Finn and Rose in a couple minutes, but I can go tell them that.." Poe starts to say but I soon interrupt him.

      "No, no I'll be fine just give me a few  minutes." I say standing up.

      I look in the mirror and see that I am pale, but in a few minutes my color comes back and we head out the door to our meeting area.
      We get there and Finn and Rose are talking, Rose sees us walk in and smiles.
      "Hey guys!" She says standing up to hug is both.

      "Hi Rose!" I say hugging her back.

      Soon Poe and talks to Finn, so I go and talk to Rose.
"So how have you been?" I ask sitting down next to her smiling.

"Oh, just fine! How about you? Do you feel better." She asks.

"Yeah, it's probably just from the lack of sleep, I've been getting other symptoms too." I say.

"Oh like what symptoms?" She asks cocking her head to a side.

"Oh, well umm, I have thrown up a couple times, mostly in the morning, I have been really tired, had bad headaches, and have been eating a lot." I say starting to wonder if it was just lack of sleep.

"Oh well, I think you might be sick, not just lack of sleep I would go see a doctor." She says looking in my eyes.

I make a mental note in my head to make an appointment with Maggie, but knew I was going to forget. It's probably nothing I think to myself, as we start talking about something else I couldn't shake that from my mind. Is there really something wrong with me?

How you flew into my heart {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें