Chapter 39

Rey's POV:

      I lay in Poe's arms as he falls asleep, it must feel so good to be able to fall asleep without having any nightmares. Soon Poe's breathing gets heavier and I know he's asleep, so peaceful. I soon slip out of his arms, and walk around, thinking of what I can do to pass away the time. I decide to meditate once again, I sit down crossing my legs concentrating, soon I feel the force connecting, I start to pull away but this time there are feelings of Peace and regret. So I let my mind go, I soon find myself talking to someone.
      "Who are you?" The voice says

      " Rey, and who exactly are you?" I say

      "That is none of your concern, how can you connect with other people are you a sith?" Says the voice

      "No I am just a force sensitive person, nothing special." I say

      "Force connections require a lot of skill and experience, how did you learn such power?" The voice says and I fights out it's a man.

      "I don't know I read a lot of books, and how are you connecting through the force are you a Jedi?" I say

      "At one time I was Yes, but now the Jedi are all but extinct." He says in a sad voice.

      "What planet are you on?" I say, regretting asking.

      "That is none of your concern, but if I may ask why planet are you on my dear?" He says

      "I don't really want to give away the planet but it's in the ileum system." I say

      "That is intelligent young one, but what are you doing up so late? Isn't like four o'clock there?" He says

      "Yes, it is, I don't sleep, or I do my best to stay awake." I say

      "Why that's not good for your conscience dear, why do you nightmares can't hurt you." The wise voice says.

      "It not just nightmares, you know who's the supreme leader is Snoke and his apprentice Kylo Ren?" I say hoping  he understand.

      "Yes." He says bitterly

      "The Force connects us, someway I don't understand, and they get in my head and won't stop. It's the most painful thing I have ever experienced, and they said anytime I sleep they'll be there to do it again." I say keeping a clear concise

"Are you physically there or is it a premonition?" He asks thoughtfully.

"Physically there, like by force connection." I say

"The dark side have powers that some believe are unnatural." He says nobly.

"Yes, I agree, but how do I stop them from getting into my head?" I say something starting to break my concentration.

"You have to learn to put up shields, that will block out anybody who try's to get into your mind." He says

"But how do I do that?" I say losing more and more of my concentration every second.

"Train yourself to block out your memories, but still be open to your friends and the ones you love." Is the last thing I heard before I wake up.

"Hey, it's almost twelve o'clock, you should get up." He says crouched down beside me.

"Oh ok," I say standing up still in my pajamas.

"I'll go get dressed and then you wanna go for lunch?" I say

He nods and I lift up my arms and he grabs them and pulls me up. I give him a kiss on the cheek and then go to my room. I put on jeans and a T-shirt and walk out Poe waiting for me.
      " I enrolled into the flight academy." He says as we start walking.

       A mix of emotions go through my head, but I know that's what he loves doing.
      "That's great Poe, when do you start?" I say

      "Next week, and I'll have training in the morning everyday." He says

      "Okay, What rank are you?" I ask

"Well I'm captain but on missions I'm black leader." He says as turn the corner meeting Finn.

"What about black leader?" Finn says

"Poe joined the flight academy again." I say smiling.

"Oh congrats man!" He says as Poe and Finn bro hug.

      We soon make our way into the cafeteria, the smell starts my cravings. I've had bad cravings the past few days, I don't know why. Im gonna gain 50 pounds if I don't stop overeating like I've been doing. I get in there and get a large stack of pancake, with syrup flowing down the sides. I sit down at our table and begin eating. Poe and Finn sit by me and we all eat in silence, then I finally remember the meeting!
      "Oh! Poe at two o'clock I have my meeting with Leia." I say

      "What meeting?" Finn asks

      "Rey is going to go find Luke Skywalker and bring him back here." Poe says in a quiet voice.

      "That's amazing! Why are we talking so quite" Finn says in a quite but excited voice.

"Because its a secret mission." Rey says quietly

"Oh, that makes sense." Finn says grinning.

We go back to eating and soon leave a cafeteria. Walking out I look at my watch is 1:40.
"Well I have about twenty minutes till I have to meet with Leia." I say

"Okay, good luck." Poe says giving me a hug, after I give Finn one too.

I leave Poe and Finn and walk back to the room to get ready for my meeting, about ten minutes pass and I start to walk down, I've been in her office so many times, but this time I'm excited to go, I want to meet Luke Skywalker. He can not only help the Resistance but he can teach me the ways of the force and help me with my force connections! I walk down turning the familiar corner before facing the door. I take one final breath before turning the handle and walking in the door, excited for the future that lies ahead.
A/N
The last Jedi comes out today guys! Ahhhh!!