Chapter 69

Poe's POV:

(I'm going to be going through Rey's pregnancy every month, so the time goes by faster)

                    Month three

I wake up, stretching my arms out. I look over at Rey who is sleeping face down in her pillow. The last weeks have been difficult for her, and she needs all the sleep she can get. I gently move her over in her side, she moves when I do that but quickly settles down. I smile at her, she is doing something I probably wouldn't be able to do, even if I was capable. I quietly get ready not wanting to wake her up, putting on my clothes, fixing my hair and brushing my teeth. I look at the clock, It says nine. The first thing I think of is that they put the breakfast away at ten to get ready for lunch. I sigh not wanting to wake up Rey but doing it anyway knowing she's not going to want to miss a meal. I walk over to her and rub her back gently waking her up.
"Hey Rey, we need to get going if you want some breakfast its already nine." I say gently as I head her groan.

"Okay I'll be up in a second." She says into the pillow. I stand up waiting for her, before sitting on the couch.

I start to reading a book when I check my watch again. Nine ten, I put down my book and walk back over to Rey, usually it's not this hard getting her out of bed. I go back over to her and tap her shoulder.
"Hey Rey, you better get up." I say

"I am, I'm just resting for a few more seconds." She says.

"More like ten minutes." I say.

"Okay, I promise I'll be up in a second, just give me time." She says

"Okay.... I'll give you ten seconds." I say.

"Ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five... four...three...two... you have one more second Rey... One." I say as I pull the covers of off her and she curls up into a ball .

"Alright, Alright I'm up." She says sitting up, and swinging her legs over the side of the bed.

She sits there for a second, holding her stomach. Probably waiting for the morning sickness to kick in, but she sits there for a while.
"You good?" I ask her.

"Yea, Yea... I think I'm good." She says looking at me.

Morning sickness has hit Rey hard, pretty much every morning. She has gotten up and been sick. She stands up with a smile on her face, stretching she gets ready as I go back to my book. Finally she walks over to me all ready to go, I put my book down as we walk out the door.
"Today's going to be a good day." Rey says smiling.

"You can tell just by not having morning sickness." I say in a laughing tone.

"I guess yeah." She says starting to laugh.

      "So what are you craving today?" I ask. As Rey makes a ridiculous thinking face.

      "Hmm, I want something salty. I'll probably just get a galaxy omelet, you know with everything on it." She says.

      "Oookay. Your the boss." I say as Rey goes off to get her omelet I go get my breakfast.

We sit down, as Rey immediately sits down digging into her omelet. I start eating mine, as Rey slows down. Maybe she wants to enjoy her omelet. I chuckle, as she takes a swig of her milk. She sets her milk down and looks at me while swallowing.
"So, what do we got to do today?" She says smiling.

"I don't think we have anything today, to be honest." I says squinting my eyes trying to think.

"Ugh, we haven't had anything to do for the past like week!" Rey says annoyed, as she finishes her omelet.

"Well, maybe that's good. We want to keep you safe and healthy right?" I say

"I guess but I still want to be able to do something before I get as big as a taun taun!" Rey says finishing her omelet.

I just chuckle at her statement.

"I mean I've already gained like a pound so." She says

"Alright, we can find something to do, but nothing too hard." I say putting down my fork.

"Finnneee." She says rolling her eyes, smiling.

"You done?" She asks looking at my plate.

"Yep, you?" I say.

"Yeah." She says standing up.

We walk out of the cafeteria, as Rey looks around.
"How about the shooting range?" Rey says soon frowning.

"Right, right too dangerous." She says sighing.

"We could give BB-8 an upgrade. I'm sure she needs her chip updated." I shrug looking over at her.

"Yeah, but who would be doing all the work." She says raising an eyebrow.

"You could hand me the tools." I say grinning.

"That's too booorring." She says.

"We could go to the gym and I could do things that aren't very hard, like lifting weights, and the punching bag." Rey says smiling.

I think about that for a second before I decide we can go.
"Okay, we can go, but. You can't lift over your current limit, and only dumbbells, military press, and bench." I say.

"Okay." She says

We go back to the room to change, I put on a T-shirt and shorts. I hear Rey give a frustrated groan from the bathroom. I knock on the door.
"Hey Rey are you okay in there?" I say.

"Yea, I'm fine. Come look at this." She says.

I open the door, and see her standing by the mirror wearing a tank top and shorts.
"What?" I say as she puts her hands on her hips.

"Look at this, I cant wear any tank tops." She says as I see her stomach sticking out.

"Well, in a way that's a good thing. It means the baby's growing." I say smiling.

"Yea, I guess your right but what am I supposed to wear?" She says.

"Wear a t shirt, it'll look a little bit better." I suggest.

"Fine." She says changing her shirt.

"Okay let's go." She says taking my hand.

We walk down there, and as we start, I keep an eye out for Rey most of the time.