Chapter 38

Poe's POV:

We sit in the cafeteria, eating lunch. It's good to be back, familiar people, familiar room. Rey has had quite a big appetite lately, but I'm glad she has gotten her appetite back, and it seems to be a bigger one.
"Geez Rey, looks like you have a bigger appetite than Finn!" I say smiling at her as she stuffs food in her mouth.

"What?! I'm hungry." She says looking at me, and then Finn who is also stuffing food in his face.

I just smile and shake my head starting in my Porg noodle soup. In about 15 minuets we leave the cafeteria. We head back to the main lobby. A place I haven't been a lot not having a lot of people to hang out with, since I was so busy. We sit down and Finn fills us in of what's been happening since we've been gone.
      "A lot of people have been talking, saying that we're losing the war." Finn says

      "Well if that's what there saying, we're not now." Rey says smiling

      "I guess, but if the first order take over Yavin Four." I say

      "Leia sent forces there and there are almost a whole planets worth of soldiers." Rey said

      "How do you know so much about Yavin." I say grinning at her.

      "I've done my research." She says smiling back at me.

      I smile back at her, but soon stop not wanting to make Finn uncomfortable. Soon a woman with black curly hair, wearing a lab coat, with light brown skin. I look at the clock, it's 1:45.
      "What are you doing up so late?" I say yelling at her, as Rey and Finn turn around to see who it is.

All of a sudden I hear Rey scream,
"Maggie!" She yells running over to give her a hug.

      "Rey! How are you!" She says dropping her bag and hugging her back.

      "I'm good how about you?" Rey says .

      "Oh, just fine, I got a raise that pretty much all." Maggie says.

      "You should come join us!" Rey says gesturing towards our group.

      "Oh, I don't know I have some work..." she says getting cut off by Rey.

      "Oh come on just for a little bit!" Rey says grabbing Maggie's hand and starting to bring her toward the group.

      "Okay fine, but only for a little bit." She says picking up her bag and walking over to sit next to Rey.

      "Finn this is Maggie, Maggie this is Finn." Rey says as they shake hands.

      "Nice to meet you, so your a doctor?" Finn says

      "Yeah, and you look like a mechanic." She said smiling at him.

      "What department do you work in?" Finn asks

      "I'm actually an orthopedic surgeon but I also have a degree in Obstetrics, General, and I do a lot of trauma." She says making no sense to me at all.

      "Oh, that's cool. I used to have friends that worked in the medical field." Finn says

      "So where do you work for mechanics?" She asks

      "Oh just on ships and thins like that." He says

      Rey and I look at each other smiling, and there's a moment of silence.
"So where have you guys been? I haven't seen you around here in like a week." She says looking over at us

      "Oh Leia had us go to Yavin Four to get them as a Ally." I say

      "Oh! Cool! Are we ally's with them?" She asks.

      "Yeah, we convinced them." I say

      Just then a light gasp and puts her hand to her head. I look at her, and so does Maggie.
"What's wrong Rey?" Maggie says.

"I'm fine, I just got a really bad headache all of a sudden,." She says,holding onto her stomach and her face getting pale.

"Are you sure your alright, your almost as white as a ghost." Finn says with a worried look on his face.

"Yes, I'm fine, it probably just, never mind I'll just go take a pain killer." She says standing up feeling annoyed.

She walks off and we sit in silence for a while, Finn looking worried and I'm just confused of what happened. Was it an actual headache or was it Snoke? I think to myself, now getting a worried expression in my face.
" Guys she's fine, it's a girl thing, I'll go check on her for you." She says getting up and walking away.

Finn and I give each other a always glance, as we start to understand what Maggie means.
"So, do you like Maggie?" I say grinning.

"What, um, I don't know kinda, why." Finn says in a tone that I know he's embarrassed.

"I could feel the vibes between you guys, I'm no Jedi or force user but I could tell they were strong." I say as he smiles back scratching the back of his neck.

Then Rey and Maggie come back talking between themselves, and sit back down. Soon another conversation broke out between us and soon it's three o'clock. I look over to Rey, who I can tell is barely awake.
      "Well I think this party is dying, we should go." I say yawning.

      The others nod their heads and we part back to our room. I walk back with Rey,
      "I'm going to take a shower, and then I'll be over." She says walking into her room.

      I walk into my room why dose Rey have to shower every night? Just shower in the morning and you get more sleep. I think to myself getting ready for bed as well. Finally the door opens and Rey walks in, and we start to sleep.
"Are you going to sleep tonight?" I say as she sits down on the bed next to me.

"No, I slept last night, so that's my sleep for however long I can go without sleeping." She says

I nod, as I lay down and she lays next to me. I worry about her, and I think she should go find Luke to help her, but I don't know how long I can go on without her.