Chapter 24

Rey's POV:

I wake up screaming, BB-8 immediately wakes up and rolls by the side of the bed.
"Rey, what's wrong?" She asks in a concerned voice.

I tell her everything, about all the times I've talked to Kylo and what's been going on.
"What do I do?" I ask

"You have to tell General Leia! This is vital information!" She says

"How to I contact her at this time at night." I ask hoping there was a way.

"You have a pager right?" She asks me

"Yeah" I say

"Well just use the urgent button and page her, and tell her to meet you in her office." She says

"Ok, you gotta show me how to do that." I say

She walks me through it and doin it gets sent off.
"Ok we better hurry and get down there." She says

"Will I've okay in this." I ask wearing a T-shirt and sweatpants.

"It'll have to be! Come on the more time we waste, the less time the resistance fighters have left." She says as we sprint out the door towards the hallway towards Leia's office.

We meet her at the door she's wearing her normal clothes but had a ponytail in.
      "Rey, I got your page, please come in." She says opening her door.

      "What's going on?" She asks after she closes the door.

       "I got force connected with Kylo, and he told me that there are little resistance fighters left and they retreated and are now flying in a ship and the First Order is hunting them down and when they run out of fuel, there going to take down the ship." I say explaining it all in various detail.

"Ok, thank you so much Rey that was vital information. Well send a backup fleet right away." She says pressing a button.

"But we don't know where they are." I say

"The first order isn't the only one who knows where the ships are, we put tracking decides in all of our ships, and right now it looks like their by Jakku." She says pulling up a digital map.

"Ok, thanks" I say getting up.

"Oh, and Rey? What else has Kylo told you?" She asks I can see pain in her eyes.

"He keeps trying to get me to turn to the dark side. Oh yeah, he said he would let the fleet go if I would join the first order." I say looking down at the floor.

"You don't have to turn to the dark side Rey, were gonna get them back." She says looking at me to make sure I understand.

"I told him I would never turn but he keeps saying that I will, and it's like all the time the force connects us." I say

"We know where Luke is and if you would want to go to him, he could help you train." Leia offers me

      "I can't, right now, I have to be here when Poe gets back." I say kicking at the floor.

      "Ok" she says sadness in her eyes

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" I ask, wanting to go back to my room.

"Yes, but keep me updated with the Kylo thing." She says

I walk back to my room, talking my time. I'm almost back and I bump into Finn.
"Sorry, oh Rey, what are you doing up so early?" He said looking surprised.

"Oh, I wanted to get an early start." I say rubbing the back of my neck, and avoiding eye contact.

      "Oh, ok, see you after work?" Finn says

      "Yeah! Of course." I say go I giving him one last smile before he walks off.

I make my way back to my room, BB-8 trailing my heels. I walk in my door and sigh. Sliding down the wall, sitting there for a while, thinking about what happened..... Finally, I push myself up with my arms and stand up. I decide today will be a workout day. I put on a tank top and running leggings and walked out the door.
"Where are you going?" BB-8 says beeping dramatically.

"I decided today is a gym day." I say

"Well what do I do." BB-8 asks whining.

"You can time and encourage me." I say smiling at her.

We walk into an almost empty gym, there was only two or three people there counting me. I first choose to do the treadmill, so I walk on BB-8 right beside it. I press the number 7 and start walking, then speed up and I start to run. I do this for a while pushing myself, getting up to the number 9. Next, I go to the punching bags, putting on the gloves, it was hard because my hands were too big for all of them but I did my best, using good posture and getting a rhythm in punching. I do this for about an hour and a half and then move to weights. I have to have BB-8 help me on this one because she has to be my spotter, but I do just fine by myself. When my muscles get so sore that I can barely lift I decide to stop, and go back to my room. BB-8 rolls over to me and hands me a cup with water in it.
      "Thanks BB-8," I say gratefully talking the cup of water. Then nodding my head to the door,
      "Lets get out of here." I say with a grin.
      She rolls happily out the door and I follow her, my muscles aching. We go back to my room. It's 12:47, I decide to take a warm bath to soothe my muscles. After I sit down and look at the book, I decide to go back to the room where the other Jedi books were to meditate. I walk with the book, down the familiar path until I realize BB-8 is still following me. I crouch down next to her and say,
      "Hey BB, I gonna go back to the Jedi room, so you can go do something else because you'll probably get bored." I say

      "Ok, but we have to go on a walk later." She says disappointed, but understood.

      BB-8 turns and rolls away and I make my way back to the room. I set the book down and crossed my legs like it showed me to. I find a chapter on sleep mediation, it can replace sleeping for a period of time. I decided to try it, you think of sleeping and have a calm and relaxed core. This activity will last two hours to four hours. I decide to try it, not having anything else to do today. I cross my legs and close my eyes and think of relaxing things, breathing in and out. I come to a feeling of sleeping, staring in Black, a comforting black. I sit there, breathing in and out. I hear someone calling my name. I just ignore it trying to concentrate more. Then I hear it again,
      "Rey, Rey! Come on! Wake up it's Finn!" I hear in a mumble

      Just then I feel something metal bump into me and I open my eyes. BB-8 and Finn were there infornt of me.
      "Rey! Leia pages you."

      "What'd she say?" I say Turing to look at him.

      "They're back."