Chapter 66

Rey's POV:
(Time skip to a half a month later cuz I'm lazy.)

"Okay! How about this one?" Finn says.

      "What do Ewoks use to talk to each other from a long distance?" He says.

      There is silence in the room the three of us, trying to think what it could be. Finally I say
      "I don't know Finn, what do they use." With a grin on my face.

      "Ewokie talkies!" He says standing to laughing hysterically. This makes us start to laugh.

      Our laughing gets louder, so loud that you could probably hear it out of the cafeteria doors. It dosent last long though. After a while a I hear a loud alarm, but it's not just any alarm. It's the evacuation signal. The first thing I do is look at Poe, I hear his pager go off and he stands up from the table and runs out of the cafeteria. Many people following him, I look over at Finn and Rose, they look back at me. I take a deep breath calming down, and thinking about a plan. Then I turn back to Finn and Rose.
      "Okay here's the plan. Go back to your rooms get the stuff that you need. Then meet me in the Hagar bay in five minutes. Got it?" I say as they nod and we hurry out of the cafeteria.

      We split up, and I sprint back to the room. I grab the biggest bag I can find and find stuff we might need. Food, blankets, clothes, and Shara's helmet. I place it all in the bag before zipping it up and placing it on my back. I run out the door, making my way to the bay. I stop in the middle of it people crowded around me, hurrying. I turn looking for Finn and Rose. I look and look, not knowing how much time I have left. About to just give up. Soon I spot Rose, and I race over towards her. She turns around, and gives a sigh of relief.
      "Oh, there you are Rey. Finn I found her." Rose says.

      "Okay. Okay. Where do we go from here?" Finn says staring to panic.

      "Well we could take one of the transport shuttles, or..." I say looking over at the Millennium Falcon.

Finn and Rose look back, and Finn nods.
"I like your idea. Let's go." Finn says running over to the ship.

When we get over there I hear the ship powering up and I look up in the cock pit to see Chewy in the pilot seat. I run out where he can see me and wave my arms trying to get his attention.
      "Chewy! Hey Chewy! Wait a minute!" I yell hoping he would hear me.

      He looks around at the controls before looking out to see the coast is clear. He finally sees, me and stops the ship. I can hear him rawring inside. The hangar door opens and We all rush in. I run into the cock pit sitting down in the co pilot's seat. Finn and Rose come up and sit in the chairs behind us.
      "Sorry, for just dropping in Chewy.." I start to say before I hear a blast not too at from us.

      "You can apologize later, right now we gotta get out of here." Rose says buckling herself in.

      Chewy rawrs again, pointing over at a lever. I push it, and the ship takes off, we start flying through the air. Outside I see tie fighters have gotten in. X wings fight against them, I look over and see one blow up, then another one, and then one after that. My mind goes blank, I feel like I can't move. That could've been Poe. I think in my head as my stomach becomes upset. I hear someone saying something but all I can't put the words together. I snap back in as a tie fighter flys over close to the ship.
"Finn Rose, go gun against the fighters Chewy and I will get us out of here." I say as they get up racing down the hallway.

"Okay you guys report in." I say still dodging shots.

"Okay I'm in." I hear Finn say.

"Got it! I'm here." Rose says

"Okay guys you hold them off as we make the jump to lights speed." I say Turing to Chewy.

"Do you know where we're going?" I ask Chewy.

He rawrs something that I can't understand. I shake my head in confusion.
"Sorry, I can't understand you. You set them I'll take over the controls." I say putting my hands on the controls.

He rawrs as I fly by Tie fighters, Finn and Rose shooting them as we go past. Soon I hear Chewy rawr and a ship shoots the last Tie fighter. They all start there way out of the atmosphere.
"I guess we're good. Start the jump." I say as we leave the atmosphere.
I sigh in relief, not knowing where we're going and hoping that the first order won't find us. I hear footsteps as Rose and Finn walk back in.
"So where are we going?" Finn says sitting down.

"I'm not sure, but Chewy knows." I say as Chewy nods leaning back with his arms feasting around his head.

I sit and rest hoping we would be there soon. I let my thoughts take over me as I wait.
   •Time skip to arrival to planet•
      We come into the atmosphere of a unfamiliar planet. Finn stands up looking at it.
      "Were going to Coreilla? What's on that planet we need?" Finn says.

      Chewy rawrs and tries to explain, we sit there confused. In my head I think someday I'll learn Wookie. That's what I'll do in my free time. I say trying to take my mind off my nervous stomach. Chewy flies the ship down into the planets atmosphere. He starts heading strait for a mountain, I cover my eyes and at the last moment the ship goes down. I open my eyes to see a rebel base. We go to the other side, seeing and opening with grass, and a lake. I see the evacuation ships all landed, and some X-wings next to them. I help chewy land, and quickly getting up and racing out the door. I run down the hangar bay and start running around. I look around people trying to find him. I look and look but no luck. I start looking around for his X-wing. I look at all the old models, knowing those aren't the right one. In Poe's words "there all trash I don't know how anybody can use one of those junks to get around in." I think about him, still looking around. I find what I think is his, except it's all beat up and honestly I would be surprised if anyone would be able to drive it. I start walking over to it, then I see two people in front of it. A medic cleaning up a persons bloody face, but it's not just any person. He has the same colored oil black wavy hair, and the same muscles. I know who it is, He looks over at me, Poe sees me, my stomach clenches, I feel like I'm going to be sick. I run to the side hurrying outside, I clumsily open the door and close it behind me, but it didn't close all the way. Then I let it out, my breakfast, and lunch. On the ground, someone stands behind me rubbing my back. Once I'm done I stand up to see a half bloody Poe. He looks at me with cautious eyes.
"I'm fine, it was just nerves." I say breaking a cold sweat.

"Are you sure?" Poe says

"Yes, I'm fine. If anything I should be asking you that. Your face is all cut up." I say watching blood drip down the side of his face.

"It's just a small cut, I'm fine." He says.

"Well let's have the Medic finish that." I say grabbing his arm and start to pull him inside.

"Alright alright, I'm gonna be fine." He says as we walk in the door.