Chapter 10

A/N
There will be a lot of switching from Rey to Poe in this! Enjoy!

Rey's POV:

I wake up feeling dizzy and tired, but under all of that I feel a searing pain in my shoulder. I try to move my arms but there locked into something. I open my eyes to reveal a dark room. Then I remember what happened, flash backs  start coming back to me. I remember the alarm going off, me getting shot in the shoulder, our group getting taken hostage, confronting Kylo Ren, and Poe saying he would come back for me. A tear runs down my cheek, but I quickly wipe it away with my other shoulder. A few seconds later the door slides open and Kylo Ren walks in. He walks in and I say.
      "We meet again creature in a mask." I say in a imitating voice.

      "I wouldn't test my patience scavenger." He spits out like fire.

       "Why, because you and Hux's plan didn't work out like always? I say in a cocky voice

      "This is your last warning, scavenger." He says sounding irritated

      "So hows your unachievable dream of becoming as powerful as Darth Vader going?" I say knowing that I was pushing the limits

      "That it! Your going to pay Scavenger!" He says sounding really pissed off

      "What are you gonna do about it, the weak and useless Kylo Ren." I say in a tempting baby voice sticking out my bottom lip.

      Just as I said that Kylo slams his hand down on some kind of control panel. I feel a painful tingling sensation in my back and neck. My heart starts beating fast. The pain getting worse by the second until it's unbearable and I scream out in pain. All my muscles tense up and cramp together, the pain gets worse and worse and after what feels like a 1000 years it stops.
"Had enough yet girl?" Kylo says in a voice as hard as stone.

"Is that all the better you can do no wonder your so weak! You can't even physically punch a Woman, let me tell you, your mother raised you well." I say grinning sweat dripping from my forehead.

"You wish" he says as he walks up to me, and punches hard in the stomach knocking the wind out of me.

"Is that all you can do" I say weakly breathing between each word trying to catch my breath.

He takes his mask off slamming down on a platform. Then walks up to me looking me right in the eyes. Before punching me right in the face. Then after he takes out his lightsaber and slicing the back of one of your legs right on the muscle.
"This should stop you from running or walking away." He says
I scream out in pain as all the neglect and pain takes over and I go back to the familiar darkness.

Poe's POV:

It's a day after we got back from our mission I haven't been able to sleep at all. I'm too worried about Rey. I try and talk to Leia about rescuing Rey. She always says it too dangerous, or not right now. I've talked to Shane about it and he's on my side. I think about what I said to Rey, I promise I'll save you. Tears well up in my eyes but I quickly shake them off. I walk to the cafeteria getting Porg noodle soup. Mostly looking at my food instead of eating it, and after about 10 minuets of eating and dozing off into space, I dump my plate and walk out of the cafeteria. I decide that I will try to convince Leia as I make my way to her office. I walk through the familiar hallways, until I get to the door that says                 General Leia Organa on it. I knock on it and then open it and walk in. As Leia turns around and looks at me she says.
      "Poe? You look terrible are you ok?" She says in a worried voice.

      "We need to rescue Rey." I say looking down at the floor.

      "Poe, I'm so sorry but we can't it's way too dangerous." She says in a sad tone.

      "I don't care if it's too dangerous, we need her back, I need her back." I say until I realize what I said and shoot Leia a worried look.

      There was a moment of silence where I just looked at the ground.  Then I finally say.
      "Look, there's a prisoner transport ship that supposed to take prisoners to a concentration base." I say

      "Poe, I would I really would but we don't have enough troops. We lost so many on our last miss.......

      I get up without saying any other word walking as quickly as I could back to my room. I get back to my room as I get a lot of weird looks on my face. I close the door and punch the wall. Tears pouring down my face. I sit on the couch thinking about the night before the mission how i held her and comforted her, and think how I  want to do that again. Should I tell her how I feel Incase this happens again? Will she ever get taken again? I think about these things as exhaustion takes over and I fall asleep.

Rey's POV:

I feel myself being pulled out of my sleep. I finally open my eyes, to Kylo Ren sitting on a bench in front of me. He stands up when he sees my eyes open.
"Still hoping the Resistance will come and save you?" He says in a tone of disbelief.

"Still hoping that you will be as strong as Darth Vader?" I say firing back at him.

At that moment he takes off his mask slamming it down on the table. Looking me strait in the eyes saying
"I am as strong as Darth Vader, I became that strong when I killed Han Solo. He said in an angry tone

"Prove it then, I bet a person as strong as Darth Vader wouldn't have a problem getting into a little scavenger girl's mind." I say in a taunting tone.

He raises his hand to my head and says.
"What have you been up to lately scavenger?" He says in a mischievous tone.

"None of your business." I say using all the strength I have to block him out.

We battled it out for at least 40 minuets him trying to read my mind while I block him. He had more strength than me and after a while my shields began to weaken. After about an hour of trying I don't have anymore energy, I let go and feel the searing pain in my head as he reads my thoughts and looks at my memories.
"Someone promised you that they would come save you." Kylo Said

"Ya and there coming!" I say screaming from all the pain.

"You have feelings for that person, let's see what's his name, oh Poe Dameron, but you don't think he feels the same way because your a Scavenger and he's the best pilot in the Resistance. He says in a bored tone.

"Get out of my head." I say a tear leaving my eye.

"Your right he'll never love you no one would a person like you." He said disgusted tone."

"Stop!" I scream putting my shields back up.

"Well I guess I'll give pity on the little Scavenger girl." He says pulling his hand away.

The stabbing pain stopped. I rested your head out in front of me.Kylo has to bring up your leg.
"How's that leg of yours coming?" He says in a mischievous tone grinning at me.

Looking at my leg it had a scab over it and was starting to heal. Well looks like it's time for a re fix he says pulling out his lightsaber. I feel the searing pain again and I Yell from the top of my lungs. Then he puts his mask back on and says
"Nighty night" He says as he brings his hand up to my head and I see the darkness yet again. As I fall out.

Poe's POV:

*next day*
I wake up my back hurting from sleeping on the couch. I just sit there not caring that today was drills day. After about twenty minutes of just laying there I got bored and sat up to get a snack. I eat a sandwich and some milk. As I go sit back down I hear a knock at my door. I say,
"I'm not going to drills today!" I say in a annoyed voice, but a person says from outside the door.

"Poe open up is Shane!" He says in a desperate voice.

I quickly go over and open the door to see Shane and many other people.
We all have decided we want to help you save Rey. Shane says
I nod and he goes on.
"We need a plan and needs to be fast before the ship leaves with the prisoners." Shane says

"We have a lot of work to do then" I say as I motion them all to come in.

We start talking about the plan but all I can think about is getting Rey back, and knowing that she's safe.