Chapter 32

Rey's POV:

      "What do you want Snoke?!" I say fear and rage building in me.

      "To convince you."He says with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not going to turn to the dark side Snoke!" I say anger in my voice.

"Yes use your anger." He says easing a fist.

There is a moment of silence as I calm myself, stop getting angry that what he wants you to do focus Rey. I say
"Summon Kylo and tell him I want immediately." Snoke says to a commander.

The commander nods and hurry's off. Then Snoke turns back to me,
      "Why would you want to be on the Resistance? The First Order will take over and rule the galaxy." Snoke says

      "Because I have something to fight for." I say snapping back at Snoke.

      He uses the force to pick me up, bringing me towards him making me look strait at him.
      "You listen here scavenger, you never talk to the supreme leader like that! If you weren't so important I would kill you right now." He says as a door opens and Kylo hurry's in.

      Important? Why would he think I'm important? I ask myself as Kylo walks up to Snoke and bows.
      "What is thy bidding my master?" Kylo says.

      "Rise my apprentice, I have the scavenger, she surely is too weak if we both use the force on her." Snoke says as Kylo stands up

      "I understand master." Kylo says turning around to looking at me.

      "Take off that helmet, so you can see her pain with your very own eyes." Snoke says grinning.

      "Yes master," Kylo says taking off his helmet and dropping it to the ground.

      Fear runs through me, I try to focus to wake up, but knowing that it's no use.

      "It won't work girl," Snoke says in a snickering tone.

      In my last resort to escape I run, but soon I can't move. I turn around to see kylo force paralyzed me.
      "Trying to run away girl? You can't run away from your destiny." Snoke says.

      "Let's begin." As Snoke reaches his hand out.

       I feel the familiar burning pain in my hand, but soon Kylo joins in and the pain triples, worse than ever before. I scream out in pain hoping that Poe will wake me up.
"Hmm let's see, your scared all the time, not wanting to go to sleep, not wanting to miss anything important." Snoke say

"And the traitor is alive." Kylo says

"Get out of my head." I say my head feelings like it's going to explode.

"There's a special someone, who is it, oh the pilot, Poe, he doesn't love you he's just using you." Snoke says.

"Stop!" I yell as the pain getting worse.

Using all the strength I can find, I push back against Snoke and Kylo. It soon gets overpowers and a shocking pain goes through my head. I yelp in pain, but I feel someone shaking me, waking me up. Kylo drops me to the ground, sensing that I'm waking up.
"If you think this is over it's not, I'll be here the next time, and the time after that, and I'll keep doing it until you join the First Order, it is your destiny." Snoke says and it's the last thing I hear.
I wake up with a pounding headache that left me nauseous. I quickly jump out of bed and race to the bathroom, barely making it before I throw up. Poe comes in quickly after holding my hair back, when I'm done I wipe my mouth and Poe hands me a cup of water.
      "Thanks." I say my voice cracking

      "What happened Rey!?" Poe says a worried look on his face.

      "So you know how Kylo and I sometimes have force connections?" I say. Still having the pounding headache.

"No you never told me that." He says looking at me confused.

"Well at random times when I sleep or mediate the force connects us." I say giving a brief description.

"Ok, what did he do to you?" Poe says looking angry.

"It wasn't, well partly him, but Snoke, he somehow connected me and him, and he summoned Kylo and they started going through my mind." I say my eyes starting to tear up thinking about it.

"They did it at the same time?" Poe says horror in his eyes.

"Yes, and it's was triple the pain that it is with just Kylo." I say

Poe grabs my waist and pulls me on his lap, as he hold me in his arms.

"He said horrible things, things I wouldn't even think of saying to a person." I say silent tears falling down my face.

"You know most of the things he says is fake, just trying to mess up your mind." Poe says stroking my hair, trying it calm me down.

"I know." I say feeling safe in Poe's arms.

Sitting there for a while lost in my own thoughts, as Poe holds me. I look up at him,
"You do really love me right?" I say more tears running down my face.

"Of course I do Rey, I love you so much." He says planting a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry." I say wiping the tears from my eyes.

"For what?" Poe says his face calm, but I can see it's tired.

"For putting you through all this, waking you up, asking you stupid questions." I say.

"I'm not mad or upset that you asked me and I wanted to help you, I just want to know if your ok." He says tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I nod and Poe stands up picking me up bridal style.
"Let's go back to bed." Poe says

"Okay but I'm not going back to sleep." I say

"Rey, you need sleep." Poe says looking at me with sympathetic eyes.

"I, I, can't he'll come back" I say my voice cracking.

He lays me back down covering me up with the covers. Then lays beside me, I lay my head on his chest, and he wraps his arms around me.
"We'll at less rest your eyes then." Poe says before falling back asleep.

I listen to him breath deep in and out, hoping the sun would come up soon, and this wouldn't affect my day tomorrow. Hoping for the best, and I make a executive decision, I have to go see Luke.