Chapter 51

Rey's POV:

I hear a slam, and I jolt awake. I look around the familiar black room before looking at Kylo.
"Why did you take me?" I say.

"You know why, you need to turn to the dark side." He says taking off his mask.

"Join me Rey, we can take down Snoke and rule the galaxy." He says standing up and looking at me eye to eye.

"Why would I join you, all you do is kill the people I love." I say

"If we rule the galaxy, you can be in charge of who lives and who dies." He says.

"If I'm in charge of that, can I decide to kill you." I say

"What is keeping you back, we can bring Poe over turn him." He says

"Never!" I say outraged.

"If you won't turn, then I'll make you." He says reaching his arm out.

I put my mind blocks on full power but I don't feel him searching my mind. Instead I feel a tightness around my neck, it gets tighter and tighter getting less and less oxygen each time. Soon I can't in at all I start to choke, trying to move my hands up to my throat but they are held back by the restraints. I can feel myself getting light headed and about to pass out and he finally lets go. I cough, breathing in tons of oxygen each time. I get a fluttering in my stomach, and I feel nauseous.
"Turn to the dark side." He says strictly.

"No." I say my voice hoarse.

His face gets frustrated and flicks on a switch using the force. My back, arms, legs, and neck feel electric shock. My body shakes, and when he turns it off my fingers shake uncontrollably.
"Now turn to the dark side." He says almost yelling.

"No." I say in a weak voice as my eye twitches.

He lets out a grunt of frustration, and opens the door and walks out. I relax, feeling really weak, soon I hear a voice in my head.
"Rey, hear me Rey." I hear a voice say.

"Who is this? Or is this just in my head." I say

"No this isn't just I your head, Rey it's Luke, we need to get you out of there can you tell me where you are? Or any information that could help us." He says

"I'm in a black room, oh that is guarded by four storm troopers, and I feel like I'm on snoke's ship I can sense his presence." I say

"Okay that's helpful, we'll get you out of there as soon as we can." He says.

"Please hurry, I don't know how much long I can take of this." I say

"Just hang on, we're coming." He says and that's the last I hear before getting cut off.

Soon a group of storm troopers come and unlock my restraints. I fall to the ground not bracing myself, one of the storm troopers yanks me, and pushes me to walk down the hallway. I walk myself using all the energy and strength I have left, showing them that I can't be defeated. They bring me into Snoke's throne room, and push me down right in front of him.
"So we meet again girl." He says

I see kylo in the distance, as Snoke raises his hand so does Kylo. I feel the pain in my head I put my shields up but can't keep them up for long, feeling weak I let go as they search through my mind.
"Ahh, yes that's it, she's not alone." Snoke says.

"I feel it too, what is it?" Kylo says

"She's baring a child, that's why shes so weak." He says I curl up into a ball, and yell at them to stop.

They soon stop, turning I stay in my position.
"Turn to the dark side, you can train your child to become a powerful Sith Lord." Snoke says.

"Never! I don't want it to turn out like your or especially Kylo!" I say using my arms to brace myself up.

"My, my well have to do something about that then won't we?" Snoke says with a devious smile.

"Well not right now, but soon in the future I can foresee it." Snoke says.

"Kylo, bring our guest back to her quarters." He says.

I stand up Kylo behind me, pushing to go faster. I look back at him with a deadly look at him as we keep walking. We soon get back to my room as I set myself back up in the chair the restraints get tighter than before. He walks out of the room. I relax trying to sleep, but being unsuccessful I try and use the force to get out but I can't get it to work. I sit in silence, my mind going crazy. If I just died right now, I could end my suffering. I think to myself, but soon reminding myself about my friends, Poe, and the baby. I have to stay alive, I feel myself getting weaker. I have to stay alive for them, for Poe. A tear runs down my cheek, as I try and stay awake. The voice comes back,
"Rey we have a plan, just hold on." He says I can feel the desperate.

"Im definitely on Snoke's ship." I say as my conciseness starts to slip.

"And, and tell Maggie to tell Poe." I say falling deeper into the sea of darkness.

"Tell her what?" He says.

"She'll know, just do it." I say

"Hold on Rey, we're coming soon, just hold on." Is the last thing I hear from Luke before I let the darkness take over, and everything goes blank. The last think I think of is please hurry, please.