one

Jay woke up and without a second thought turned his music on loud. He loved to wake up and blast 'gangsta' trap music, it helped him get his energy up for the day.

Three 6 mafia x war with us came on and he hopped in the shower, rapping along to the track.

Three 6 mafia was one of his favorites. Sometimes he'd put on a playlist of all of their songs and listen to it all day. Today was one of those days.

After his shower, he brushed his teeth and dried off.

50% of the time, he had on some type of sports jersey.

He got his outfit together before starting his hair.

Waves is more than a hairstyle, It's a lifestyle.

He rubbed the pomade in his hair and brushed each section for 10 minutes straight.

Can't be a dboy with 360 waves if you don't take pride in it.

He put his clothes on and decided to add a watch and chain to compliment his look.

He called Nas before hopping in his all black charger

"Yo," nas answered

"Yo," nas answered.

"Yo. You going to that football game? Colleek play for Rascoe Academy. They play their rivals  he said so I'm going for support. It's supposed to be live."

"I Can't, yo. Ima get to the next game for sure."

"Aight cool. Ima hit you up when it's over."

They ended their phone call and jay went to buy some breakfast.

Beyoncé's morning routine was significantly different because she had a son.

He was 14 and he was going through puberty.

Bey got herself up first all the time because he never wanted to get up. Yes, it was a Saturday, but he's the one that wanted to play sports.