twelve

J.

I sat across from Beyoncé at this beautiful restaurant she recommended

I sat across from Beyoncé at this beautiful restaurant she recommended. It was one of those fancy restaurants that people got dressed up to go to.

She hit me up saying she wanted to get dressed up and go somewhere, she sent me this restaurant, and I told her to get dressed because I was on my way.

Now when I pulled up to her house and waited for her to open the door, I almost fell out. She looked so amazing. I see why she wanted to get dressed up because she does it so well.

It took me a lot more effort to get dressed up because it's not what I do.

I just simply wore a black button down with a black tie, no jacket, black pants, and black shoes. I tucked my shirt in and wore a black Michael Kors belt with a gold buckle along with a gold chain.

We matched so smoothly.

"What are you getting?" I asked as I watched her eyes scan the menu.

"I'm thinking about the salmon and asparagus with a baked potato. What about you?"

"This chicken titty with white rice and broccoli."

She chuckled and the waitress came over. "Can I get you two some drinks?"

"Can I get a bottle of Dom Pérignon Brut 2009?" I said reading off of the menu.

"Yes, sir." She said writing it down. "Are you guys ready to order?"

We told her what we wanted and she left to get the champagne. She poured us both a glass before placing the bottle down.

"Soo..."

"So what?" Bey questioned after a sip.

"How has your day been?"

"It's been okay, but it's about to get better after I eat this food." She smiled. "Remind me to order Karim something, please."

"I got you. How is he by the way?"

"He's fine."

I watched her swirl her drink around and take a sip, licking her lips afterwards. She was so damn fine.

"Stop staring at me."

"But you look so good."

She blushed. "Well thank you."

"So I can keep staring?"

"No." She laughed. "You creep."