IX

B.

I was so sexually frustrated. And the thing that made it worse was that there was a man with a penis sitting right here refusing to lay me down.

It was the start of November and that meant Karim was about to transition to basketball mode, more importantly it meant Jay and I had been kicking it for about 3 months.

I couldn't for the life of me understand why he wouldn't just put it on me already.

I probably seem so thirsty to him, but like I said before... I only want one thing.

Well that's not all the way true. A relationship is great and all that, but I have needs...

I stared at Jay while he stared at the tv. "Jay."

"Mhm?"

He was really interested in this movie... too bad.

I pushed him back on the bed and crawled on top of him. He had a confused, but sexy look on his face as I dominated him. Someone had to take control and he was taking too long so I stepped up.

With me straddling his body, I could feel his magic stick right up under me.

I smirked and started grinding on it while I kissed him.

He held my lower back like he usually does, but I was going all the way today. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my ass, I held them there just to be sure he wouldn't move them.

I was in the zone. I was drenched and ready to go. And when I felt Jay flip us over and kiss on my neck, I knew that I was about to get some. I just knew it.

I was moaning from the feeling of his dick rubbing against my womanhood along with his tongue continuously flicking over the hot spot on my neck.

I reached for the waistband to his shorts ready to get this party started, but there was commotion downstairs causing Jay to halt.

He turned and stared at the door as if he could see through it.

"What? What is it, baby?" I asked breathlessly. desperately wanting him to finish what he started. I needed this fire extinguished or else my whole building was going to burn down.

"Hold on, ma."

"YO JAY!" We heard. "YOU IN HERE, NIGGA?!"

"Who is that?"

He sucked his teeth and looked at the clock. "My annoying friends."

I rolled my eyes and wanted to throw a WHOLE hissy fit. I was about to get my back blown out and here these clowns go ruining shit.

"I don't like them already." I mumbled causing Jay to laugh.

"It's okay." He kissed my lips and stood to his feet.

"I'll just leave." I stated.

"No!" He yelled almost immediately. "I mean... no. I'll just make them leave."

I nodded and sat back down on his bed. He left and went to go make them leave.

He was gone for a minute. And by a minute I mean 20. I got irritated and got out of his bed. I put my flip flops on and grabbed my keys and purse. He can hang out with his friends, I'm not going to sit here doing nothing though.