26

J.

We all had a stare off. It was pen dropping silent as we all just looked at each other. Time seemed to stop because we all stood frozen to our places.

It all changed in the blink of an eye.

I lunged towards Karim and grabbed him up by his shirt. "For real, dude? It's like that?"

Karim got scared and tried to push me away from him. "I didn't know, Jay! I swear I was just trying to protect my mother!"

I tightened my grip on his T-shirt, but before I could say anything else... Bey had me up by the throat.

"Don't touch my fucking son." She said calmly.

Karim fixed his shirt. "This why I did it in the first place, man. You're crazy! She don't need you, nigga. Especially not with all the baggage you bring!"

Beyoncé snapped her head around to face him, finally letting me breathe. "Stay in a fucking child's place, Nasir."

He opened his mouth to speak, but quickly shut it. He knew like I knew that Beyoncé had reached her boiling point. She was too calm for her own good.

"Go in your damn room and cut all that yelling out before you wake my child up."

"I'm Sorry, ma." Karim mumbled stepping out of her room and shutting the door behind him.

It got silent again as we eyed each other.

"I apologize, Bey."

"It's fine. It's whatever." She shrugged.

Her phone rang and she rolled her eyes before going to pick it up. She groaned. "Hello?... I was going to call you... I've been busy... with him, but not like that... fuck it... whatever, I don't care. Bye." She hung up and tossed the phone to the side.

"Boyfriend trouble?"

"I'm single. Mind your business. Worry about yourself season."

I sighed at the hostility. "I really love spending time with Blue. We created such a beautiful girl." I said in hopes to lighten the mood.

"Nah, don't be all friendly now. Keep on hating me like you were before."

"I never hated you... I was just mad."

"Keep that same energy, Shawn. Don't back track now."

I rolled my eyes. This was my own fault. I should've believed this woman when she said it wasn't her and that she didn't do it on purpose. 

I made up my bed— even fluffed the pillows—and now I had to sleep in it.

She went to her mirror and tied the scarf around her head. "You can let yourself out. Y'all both make me sick."

I approached her and although she watched me in the mirror, she didn't move away. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and put my face in her neck.

"Move." She mumbled and made no attempts to move me.

Carefully letting my breaths out, the air tickled her just how I knew she liked. "Alright, Shawn. Stop."

She turned around to face me and we held eye contact for what felt like forever before I made my move.

I quickly kissed on her lips multiple times. She took steps back until she fell on her bed. "I said I'm sorry."

I kissed on her neck and she spread her legs and pulled me closer. I kissed down her chest and pulled her T-shirt up so I could have access to her breasts. "I missed these so much." I massaged them both as I took turns French kissing each one all over.

She hummed low moans and held the back of my head.

Stopping for a second, I looked her in the eyes. "Can I for real?"

She nodded her head.

"Let me have it in the air." I mumbled in her ear. She helped me undress her and wasted no time tooting her ass up for me.

"Damn, Girl." Her ass got like so much fatter. Since the last time she put it on me. I looked in her drawer for a condom and found one.

After I put it on, I slid my dick up in her and we both moaned. I haven't had pussy in 3 years so this shit definitely felt heavenly.

"Fuck." She moaned and pushed back on me.

"Just like that, Beyoncé."

She muffled her moans by putting her face in the sheets. Her arms came back to push me, but I quickly grabbed them and held them behind her back as if I was arresting her.

That's when I felt her cum on me. Her legs went weak and her back arched harder.

"Oh yeah. Cum for me."

I felt my peak coming up. It was happening quick but it's been a minute, forgive me.

She moaned my name in quiet pants and pleas. I moaned as she twerked and worked her hips.

"Damn. it's coming, babe." My body froze as I came, and she continued to twerk on me, milking me for all I was worth.

"Shit. That pussy heavenly."

"I know." She mumbled.

I cuddled up next to her and inhaled the scent of her hair. For a while we laid in silence, catching our breath.

"I'm really sorry, Bey. I didn't mean anything I said."

She sucked her teeth and swallowed a laugh. "Oh you didn't?"

"No." I said honestly.

"Why didn't you?"

"Because I thought-"

"No, you ain't think shit. You just knew for a fact I told on you even when I said I didn't. Man, fuck you."

"I'm sorry." I repeated pulling her closer. "I was upset and I thought saying rude things would make you hurt like I did."

"That's dumb. Get off of me. Matter of fact, get the fuck out." She said trying to push me away. "Stupid of me to lay here and sleep with you like everything is good. That's what happens when I let my vagina do the thinking. Way to go, hormone monster!" She added sarcastically.

"Could we ever come back from this?"

"I don't know." She sat up with her back facing me and put her face in her hands. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." She mumbled.

"Beyoncé."

"What?"

"If we both apologized, where do we go from here?"

"Well I'm GOING to sleep and you can GO home."

"Can I see Blue tomorrow?"

"I'm pretty sure you were going to anyway. You need to be getting a job because I'm about to put your ass on child support."

I sighed and finished getting dressed. She followed me downstairs to lock up, I assume. Right before I walked out, she grabbed my arm. I turned around feeling hopeful.

"And the next time you put your hands on my fucking son, I just might murder you."