thirtythree

4 years later.
B.

"Come on, Blue." I rushed. We were walking through target getting stuff for the house.

"Mommy, can we get snacks?"

"If you mean carrots, celery, or something healthy then yes. I'm not buying any junk. Do you see all this baby weight on me?"

She groaned. "We all have to suffer because you're fat?"

She didn't even get to make the 't' sound before I smacked her lips. She held her hand over her mouth and tried not to cry.

"Don't disrespect me like that. You better watch your mouth."

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"I know. Now bring your ass on."

She was quiet for the rest of the time in the store and even the ride home. She was mad that I hit her, but I didn't care. Somebody should've told her not to call me fat.

She probably heard Jay say it. And I get on him about it too. It wasn't funny to me. At all.

"Get some bags." I told her. She said nothing, but got some bags. I got the rest and went inside the house behind her.

"Mommy!!!" My babies yelled and ran towards me. I smiled big as I looked down at them.

(Houston and Brooklyn Carter)

"Hi, babies." I Gushed. "Where's daddy?"

They both pointed to the living room and took off running.

"Jayyy!" I yelled putting the bags down.

"Huh!"

"Don't huh me! Come here!"

I heard him suck his teeth, but I chose to ignore it.

"Yes, ma'am?"

I walked into him and laid my head on my chest. "You tired?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Your daughter makes me sick sometimes."

"Who?"

"Blue."

"What happened?"

"She called me fat." I pouted. "My feelings are genuinely hurt."

"Awww, baby. You're not fat, okay? I'm sorry." He mumbled rubbing my back. "You're fat in all the right places."

I moaned a little bit as he started rubbing on my butt. "Here... here, here, anddddd here." His hands traveled from my ass, down my thighs, and then up to my boobs before they found their way to rub my kitty through my sweatpants.

"Stoppp." I moved his hands quickly before a child could walk in. "Put this stuff away for me. It's just things for the house."

"Aight. Go start the shower, when I'm done Ima join you in there." He smirked and I laughed at him, but still did what he said.