twentyone

🙃🙃🙃
J.

The call disconnected and I banged the phone against the wall. "Shit!" I yelled out before letting the next person use the phone.

I made it back to my cell and actually cried and prayed to God that he wouldn't let her take my first child away.

"I can make it better." I told myself. "I can make it better."

I called Beyoncé every single day after that. When I realized she wasn't going to answer, I started to write her.

Then it dawned on me that she wasn't going to write back either. I hoped she was at least reading them.

As time progressed and I was sentenced to 5 years, my letters got more and more angry.

I was hurting and she straight up left a nigga hanging.

She could tell me something. Give me some kind of update.

I wanted to know if she kept the baby. And if she did was it okay. Was it a boy or girl? Do they resemble me? If she didn't keep the baby, I was gonna be be pissed. But I still would like to know if she was okay. Did the procedure go okay? Was she emotionally okay?

It was so much shit going on and I had all the time in the world to over think. It was driving me insane and turning me into a mad man. Literally.

I was angry with life. Angry with myself. Angry with Beyoncé. Everything.

I tried to work out to keep my stress down, but it was hard.

I was sending letters once a week to see how they were doing and also updating her on my life. It wasn't much to update, but I was growing tired of the one sided shit.

Eventually, my letters stopped. My thoughts didn't though. I thought about her everyday. Along with my unborn/born child. It was killing me to not know what was going on.

3 years later.

Beyoncé was sitting pretty at her son's 'congratulations party,' as she's been calling it

He had over 30 full ride scholarships to colleges all over the country. She was extremely proud of him, but saddened that he'd be leaving the nest soon as soon as summer was over. He had graduated the previous Monday and that was another part of the congratulations.

These last 3 years were life changing for Beyoncé.

"Babe?"

"Huh?" She said looking up.