14

February 1st.
J.

I sat at the table with Beyoncé as we put our shit in baggies.

I was very reluctant about allowing her to do this, but she wanted to do whatever she wanted so... I'll make sure I protect her though, it's not like I got her on the damn corner like Emory and them.

After we finished that, I left them in the stash spot for my boys to pick up later.

"Come shower with me." I told her.

"You know we gotta leave in like 2 hours, right?"

I sucked my teeth. "Yeah, I know. That's plenty of time. We need this smell off of us. Just put your clothes in the washing machine on express."

She nodded and started taking her clothes off. I watched attentively and she only smirked and handed me her stuff.

"Put this in the washing machine for me, you can meet me in the shower."

I bit my lip and smiled. "Okay." I looked her up and down once more before we both walked away.

After I put her clothes in the washing machine, I raced up the stairs and left my clothes all over my bedroom floor.

When I walked in the bathroom, I could see Beyoncé's naked silhouette through the door. I slid it back and got in with her.

"About time." She mumbled.

I stood close behind her and rubbed my hands all over her chest and stomach. "You so sexy."

She turned around to face, making sure her hair wasn't under the water. "I think we got time for a quickie..."

"How much is that?" I asked Bey who was sitting on my bed counting money.

"$25k"

"Cool. You ready to go?"

She nodded.

"Bet, put that in the safe for me."

I trusted Beyoncé a lot. Baby girl had all of my keys and security codes.

After she came back from doing what I asked she adjusted my chains and gave me a kiss.

"You know what to do

"You know what to do." She said handing me her phone and posing.

I gave her a straight face, but still took pictures of her because she looked good.