XIII

B.

I laid in Jay's bed waiting for him to come back with the food we had ordered. We both got cheese steaks and fries. I know I'm dead wrong for eating all of these greasy, fried foods. I'm going to be hitting the gym ASAP!

"Here you go, sweetheart." He said coming in with two different bags. "This one is yours, I think."

"Thank you." I puckered my lips up for a kiss and he complied.

"Where Karim?"

"He went the gym. He's getting ready for try outs even though we all know he's going to make the team." I said playfully flipping my hair.

He chuckled. "When are tryouts?"

"The 14th, 15th, and 17th." I bit my cheesesteak and it tasted like heaven. Why does unhealthy stuff taste so good??

"Oh that's like next week."

"Yeah, week and a half. It's Friday, Saturday, and Sunday."

"He was Tom Brady as a football player. Who is he as a basketball player?"

"He calls himself Kyrie Irving."

"Oh shit. He nice like that?"

I laughed. "You think I'm not going to vouch for my son?"

"Well of course you would. But honestly, is he good? Like if you wasn't his mom."

"Yes, he's good. Very good. I taught him well."

"Girl," He said laughing.

"You don't think I got moves on the court? Please. I'm a beast."

"I'd love to see that one day."

"Come on then. You don't want it." I said being serious. Nobody believes me when I say I get buckets.

"You're so adorable."

"Shut up." I laughed.

I finished my cheesesteak and drank my water. "I'm tired now. Good food put me to sleep."

"Good pussy put me to sleep."

"I bet it does. You was snoring so loud I couldn't even hear myself think."

"No I was not."

"How you going to tell me?"

"Because I don't snore."

"You did after you hit this."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"How you mad at me because you snore, ugly?"

"Shut up."

"Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil."

"Okay, Ms. Minaj." He laughed. "I'm bout to change your name in my phone to NyQuil."

"Because it's true."

"It is. I blacked out until I woke up and made you breakfast." He said laughing.