twentyfour

J.

"Why the fuck are you so angry?!" Beyoncé yelled at me.

"Have you ever been to jail, yo?!"

"No, but damn!"

"Okay then! Kindly shut the hell up!"

She flared her nostrils and raised one eyebrow before rolling her eyes and looking away.

We were sitting here in her house again. All I wanted to do was catch up with my daughter, but she wouldn't even let me out of her sight. It was so annoying. Breathing down my neck the whole time and shit.

Karim tried to rush out as soon as he saw me, but Blue begged him to take her to the store to pick out some snacks with the 2 dollars I gave her. I offered to take her, but Beyoncé shut it down and Blue made it clear that walking to the corner store was her and Karim's "thing."

As soon as Karim shut the door behind them, I lashed out causing Beyoncé to scream at me.

I tried to calm down, but it was extremely hard. Being in jail definitely turned me into angry person and I was trying to break the habit. I needed to work hard at it. I didn't want my daughter seeing me so angry so I've been trying to hold back.

"Look, my bad." I said after an exaggerated sigh.

"That's the apology I get?" She asked with much attitude.

"You're fucking pushing it."

She folded her arms.

"I apologize for lashing out." I said through my teeth.

"Better."

"Why can't I just take her out, Beyoncé?"

"Why can't you just be patient? You think I'm just going to let my daughter out with a-"

"Stranger?" I finished for her. "Ask yourself why I'm a stranger to her."

"Nigga, you were in jail! Are you forgetting that you chose to be a stranger to her?"

"I didn't choose to get arrested, Beyoncé. What the fuck are you even talking about?"

"I told you to stop. I told you I had a bad feeling, but you ignored it." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I didn't. You think I can just stop over night? That's not how it works, silly goose. I was in the process of stopping for yo ass, but someone SNITCHED before I could fully stop!"

The door swung open, but she continued to stare at me with a frown on her face. "What are you implying?"

"I hate the fact that you won't even admit it. You did this shit on purpose. You ratted me out purposely because you knew you were pregnant and didn't want a dope boy baby daddy. That's why you were going to abort her. And for that, I will never forgive you."

She only shook her head at my accusations. "Man, fuck you, Shawn. I don't even care anymore. Hate me all you fucking want. I didn't snitch on you or rat you out, but I wish I would have so all of this hate could be warranted. Piece of shit, go to hell."