eighteen

J.

"Nigga, what the hell is wrong with you?" Ty asked before greeting me.

I sighed and looked up seeing all three of these clowns. "Man, what y'all want? I thought I told y'all to stop walking up in here like that."

"Shut the hell up. And to see what's up with you. What's the problem, nigga?" Nas answered. "And did you make enough sandwiches for everybody?"

"I'm straight and no fool. Do y'all got my money or what?" I asked biting my sandwich.

They all nodded and put money in my hand.

"You sure you good, Jay?" Emory asked sounding concerned.

"Yeah, yo." I nodded. "I just been tired, that's all."

"Aight, nigga. Just checking. Later, Corey."

"Stop." I said cracking a smile. I dapped everyone and locked the door after they left.

I left shortly after and made my way to Bey's house. Before I got out, I just sat there thinking for a while. "Get out, Shawn." I said to myself. "Stop being a pussy. The worst she can do is crush your self esteem. No big deal."

After knocking on her door and waiting, Karim answered with a mug on his face.

"Can I help you?" He asked harshly.

"Uh... is your mom around?"

He looked behind him, then back to me. "Yeah, why?

"I want to talk to her. Can you tell her I'm here?"

"No."

I sighed. I was not about to sit here and argue with a 15 year old. "Look, I just-"

"Karim, who are you talking to? And why are you talking to them with the door wide open? Are you trying to air condition the whole neighborhood or the whole state of California?"

He looked me up and down again. "It's for you, mother."

She came to the door and was surely shocked to see me.

"Bye, Karim." He rolled his eyes and walked off. "What do you want?" She asked coming outside and shutting the door behind her.

"I can't come in?"

She ignored me. "Why are you here?"

"I have something for you."

"What?"

I pulled out the envelope and handed it to her. She stared me in my eyes after she looked inside.

"What is this for? You trying to buy me?"

"Nah. You been helping me out, so I'm compensating you."

"I never asked for any money."

"You ain't have to." I shrugged.

She didn't say anything and it got quiet.

"Can I come in?"

"For what, Shawn?"

"To talk. I been missing on you for a couple days. I gave you space, now I want to talk."

She pursed her lips at me and motioned for me to follow her inside.

"I hate you! I hate you so much." Beyoncé moaned as she grabbed fistfuls of the sheets. I tried to go slow so the headboard won't make too much noise. I massaged her foot before placing her toes in my mouth causing her to smile.

"That fucking tickles."

I chuckled at her and stopped.

"Mmm. Shawn."

"Say my name again."

She bit her lip as I hit her spot. "Shawwwn." She moaned. "Right there, baby."

My thumb circled her clit and I sped up my pace. "Ooh you ain't right."

"Come on." I mumbled by her ear before licking and kissing it.

"It's coming..."

I pulled out and finger fucked her fast while flicking my tongue over her clit. It wasn't long before she was dripping cum and shaking.

"I was serious about what I said."

We were sweaty, naked, and tangled up in each other. I never wanted to move, but I knew I was going to have to.

"Bey, we was doing fine." I mumbled in her neck. The only thing wrong was that I got her tied up in my affairs. Everything else was good. This was a minor thing that she was making bigger that necessary. In my opinion anyway.

"I have a bad feeling about this, Shawn. You really need to stop. If not, you can definitely leave this time for real and do not come back to fuck me."

I sighed. "I want to be with you. I opened up and let you in. I have feelings for you. I'm not about to just leave. All that shit is dead. And if you thought I was just going to leave you got another thing coming. You want space? I gave you a couple days. You want a a few more?"

"I want space until you stop the shit that you're doing."

"That wasn't an option."

"Shawn."

"What?" I smirked before kissing her neck.

"Stop. Because I feel like you're taking me as a joke right now and I'm being dead serious."

"Ma, I promise you I'm not going to leave you alone. So get that shit out of your head. Next option."

She sucked her teeth before trying to get out of my grasp. "Beyoncé, Stop." I said holding her tighter. "You not going anywhere."

She was trying not to blush, but I peeped it. "I don't care how much you try to sweet talk me. It's not happening. Get a legal income and I'll be your woman. As of now, it's a no."

"Dead ass?"

"Super dead ass." She snatched herself away from me and I watched her naked ass put her robe on and go into the bathroom.

I heard the shower start and knew she wouldn't be out for a while. I decided to scroll on my social media until she came back.

"You still here?" I heard her ask.

I looked up at her and smiled. She looked insanely beautiful with a towel around around her body and another towel wrapped around her hair.

"What you mean?"

"I thought I told you to leave."

"You didn't, but it don't matter because I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Bye." She started tossing my clothes at me.

"Stop. Stop!" I yelled grabbing her arms. "I'll give you space, damn."

"I told you what you have to do to make this work. Until then, leave me the hell alone."