8

B.

I walked into the house ready to bake. I promised Karim I would and I sure enough went to the store to get the stuff for it.

I made sure he knew I wasn't cooking dinner and dessert. It was one or the other and he chose dessert.

He was getting a ride home from practice with one of his friends, so I came straight home from work.

I changed into some pajama pants and a cami before coming back into the kitchen.

After I slaved in the kitchen and put the cakes in the oven I decided to take a break.

I grabbed my phone and called Jay.

"What's up, mama."

I smiled. "Nothing. You want some cake?"

"Hell yeah."

"It's in the oven. You going to come get it?"

He shrugged. "If you want me to, I will."

"You sure can."

"Where your son?"

"At practice."

"Bet, drop the location."

I sat on the counter with my legs crossed as I watched Jay try the strawberry cheesecake.

When he smiled I know he thought it was good.

I did a little dance like I was feeling myself. "I does this."

"You got that. It's bomb."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"Here." He said feeding me some.

"Mmm." It was really good. Not to toot my own horn, but... toot toot, bitch.

"You put your foot in this."

I laughed. "Come here, you got some on your lip." I lied with a smile on my face.

"Where?"

"Right here." I said kissing him.

I won't get all carried away and throw myself at him again. I just loooove kissing.

I sucked his bottom lip and bit it causing him to groan in pleasure.

He held his hands on my lower back as I wrapped my legs around him.

His lips kissed down my jawline to my ear and down my neck where he stopped to lick and suck.

I stopped him and aggressively kissed his lips. He welcomed my tongue immediately until I heard the door open.

I quickly pushed him away from me like I was a teenager getting caught by their parents.

I had to catch my breath because that kissing session literally took my breath away.

"Mommy!?" Karim yelled.

"Kitchen." I responded just as he walked in.

He looked at me and looked at Jay. He gave him the head nod and came over to hug me. I hopped down from the counter and squeezed him tight.