29

J.

I was Sitting impatiently in the waiting room and it made me want to walk back out. I truly didn't need this, this is all for Bey.

I guess she makes me do things I wouldn't normally do. Good and bad things.

She is the only person in the world that can make me happy as hell and angry to no return in the blink of an eye. I don't know if that's a good thing.

I love her though and it feels good to say. We have been through some shit and I'm hoping and praying that we make it through.

"Mr. Carter?" I heard and stood up. "You can follow me back."

I followed him and sat across from him at his desk. "I'll just dive right in... We're going to go ahead and accept you into our school."

"Thank you, sir." I shook his hand with a smile.

"You can register for fall classes now. I look forward to seeing you around campus. Enjoy the rest of your day."

"You do the same."

I left feeling better than ever. My second interview for the night and they both went well. I'll be going to school during the day and working at Amazon at night.

It wasn't much, but it was something. You have to start somewhere.

When I got arrested, the police confiscated the drugs as well as the money. Luckily I had a secret savings just for a situation like this.

I still had to make the other money back somehow... now I have a little part time job to help for now.

I really did stop talking to Ty, Emory, and Nas. They were being bad influences on me. So all I had left right now was my daughter and I was working on Beyoncé.

All the hate was fake on both ends I mean I really was mad at her, but what can I do? I can't change the fact that it happened so I might as well move on. Especially now that I know she didn't do it on purpose.

I called Beyoncé to tell her I'd be coming back over. I didn't always call first, but today I decided to just in case she needed something.

She told me she was fine though, so I made my way to chick fil a for a cookies and cream milkshake then went straight to her house.

I pulled up and grabbed my milkshake before getting out.

I knocked a few times before turning it into a beat. She swung open the door and I smiled at her.

"What's up-" I stopped mid sentence. " Awww, Why you ain't put your wig back on?"

I felt through her hair and laughed.

"You Asshole." She laughed. "Shut the hell up." She shut and locked the door behind me.

She took the milkshake from my hand and casually sipped some as she walked to the table.

"Go ahead you can have some." I said sarcastically.

"Why thank you." She smiled and sipped some more.

"Chill! Before you drink it all!" I yelled and she laughed before giving it back.

I grinned. "Anyway... Guess what, ma!"

"What?"

"Oh nothing, I just got accepted into community college AND I got a lil job all in the same day."

Her face lit up. "Wow, Shawn. That's really great... I'm proud of you."

"Thanks, Bey." I smiled.

She reached up for a hug and I gladly complied. Her hair was in a big puff and it tickled my nose. She always smelled so good and felt even better. I slid my hands down to grab her butt, she giggled and grabbed my wrists.

"Stop."

"Why?" I asked with a smile.

"Because I said so, fool."

"Oh word? It's like that?"

"Sure is, baby."

"Girl, if you don't come here." I said pulling her back to me by her booty.

I could feel her smile when she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I missed you."

She looked up at me, but didn't say anything. I lifted her chin more with my index finger and kissed her softly on the lips. Soft pecks led to my tongue being in her mouth and an intense make out session being held in the kitchen.

She sat on the table and my palms sat flat on the table behind her. Her arms draped around my neck where her hands rubbed my back up and down.

Her legs spread wider, so I could fit more comfortably between them. A moan escaped her throat as I pulled us closer together than we already were.

"Oh good God. There's a baby in here. Get a room." We heard and I looked up to see Karim holding Blue. Beyoncé's back was still to them.

We stopped kissing immediately and she held her face in my neck to hide the embarrassment.

Karim laughed. "Ma, you're so gross."

"Shut up." She mumbled.

"Ewww." Blue said copying Karim.

"Don't teach my daughter how to be an asshole, Karim." Bey said turning around finally. "Between the two of y'all she's going to be the biggest asshole in the world."

"You're not giving yourself enough credit." I mumbled and she swatted at me before telling me to shut up. "Just saying."

"Well, I was just bout to tell you I'm getting ready to leave." Karim said putting Blue on the floor.

She immediately walked over to me wanting to be picked back up.

"You're never here anymore, what happened to family time?" Bey said rolling her eyes.

"It's summer time. I deserve to be out everyday before I go away to school. BUT if it's really truly that deep we can have family time tomorrow or something."

"Okay... and have fun with your little friend."

He chuckled. "You do the same."

She threw the closest thing to her which happened to be her phone. "You play too much."

He gave her phone back to her and kissed her on the cheek before heading out.

"Hi, Blue. You don't see mommy right here?" Bey said pretending to be hurt.

"Hi, mommy." She smiled.

"Mommy sounds jealous." I whispered to Blue loud enough for Bey to hear. Blue only giggled, not really caring about what we were talking about.

"And Daddy sounds stupid." Beyoncé said mocking me.

"But mommy likes when Daddy goes stupid in her g-"

"Stop!" She yelled cutting me off.

"Guts." I finished proudly with a smirk on my face.

She rolled her eyes. "I hate-" she started, but I cut her off with kisses.

"I love you too." I mumbled against her lips.