fifteen

B.

"We just friends, Bey?" Jay asked as soon as Solange left my house.

"Can you wait until we go upstairs, please?"

He sighed and bit his tongue. He watched me as I did everything I needed to do before I could put this meatloaf in the oven. I prepped the sides as well just so I wouldn't have to when I came back down.

I thought it was kind of funny how his eyes were following me around like a little puppy. I decided to stop playing around and talk to this man.

I went up to my room with Jay following me.

"We just friends, Bey?" He repeated.

I chewed on my bottom lip. "Have you ever said anything different?"

"No, but I thought it was implied. I know we're more than friends."

"So why you getting all attitudinal?"

"Because you didn't claim me in front of your sister. You must got another dude."

I rolled my eyes as I started to get irritated. "Oh my God, Jay. You sound like a female."

He chuckled obnoxiously before nodding. "Okay, bet."

I mocked him. "'Okay, bet,' what?"

"Nothing, Ima holla at you later though."

I frowned. "So you just going to leave?"

"We've hung out enough today, friend."

It was my turn to chuckle obnoxiously. "Oh wow. What a fucking drama queen." I mumbled.

He turned to walk out and I followed him down the steps.

"You really about to leave!? Word? I know you not that mad."

I watched him open the door. "Call me later, aight?"

"Shawn." I said with my arms folded across my chest.

"Have a good night."

I wanted to say something smart, but I kept it to myself.

"Whatever." I mumbled and locked the door behind him.

I went upstairs and heard Amari and Karim run back to his room.

"Mind y'all damn business before I beat both of y'all."

I could hear them giggling and it made me roll my eyes. "Ke ke ke. I'm not laughing!"

"Sorry!" They both yelled back.

I shut my door and plopped on the bed feeling bored already.

I scrolled through Facebook and Instagram, read my Mary Higgins Clark book, and anything else to pass the time.

Finally, the meat loaf was almost ready. I removed the top and put it back in the oven while I made the sides to go with it.

In no time, everything was finished and I was starving.

"Karim and Amari, come down here and eat!"

They both ran down here and sat at the table in front of their plates. "Thanks mom." Karim said.

"Yeah, thanks mom." Amari repeated.

"Y'all nosy asses are welcome. Eavesdrop on my conversations again and I'm knocking both of y'all out."

"Yes, ma'am." They said at the same time.

After eating dinner and going back up to my room, I decided to call Jay.

"Yo." He answered.

"Are you done?"

He sucked his teeth. "Are you?"

"I haven't done anything."

"For real?"

I smirked. "For real. For real."

"You acting mad childish and I'm not with it."

"How am I acting childish? You the one that walked out."

"Because I did not need you getting me out of my character."

"If you want to be more than friends just say so." I said in a teasing voice.

"Stop."

"Go ahead, you making me feel like I'm in high school. We grown, nigga. Tell me what you want."

"You want to know what I really want? For real?"

"Yup, tell me." I smiled.

"I kind of want to fuck your brains out right now."

I busted out laughing. "Really?"

"Yeah, I'm not playing. I want to push your knees back on your shoulders and go mad deep. Because you still think you run shit. I ain't been doing it right, clearly."

"You're funny. Beyoncé Knowles acts like this all the time no matter how good the dick is."

"You think so? Come over here so I can have you shaking, squirting, and screaming."

I couldn't deny the fact that the offer sounded nice. "Are you forgetting I have to work tomorrow and a son to tend to?"

"Girl, I'll put you to sleep and Karim won't even notice you're gone. He's old enough to be in the house alone anyway."

"You're out of your mind..."

"Shit." I moaned underneath of my breath once I realized there was literally no where to run. Jay had me trapped just like he said he would, my legs were being held back and he was indeed going deep.

I put my hand on his stomach in hopes to keep him from going so deep. That was short lived, he moved my hand away almost immediately.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned a little louder. "Jaaaay."

Small pants and groans came from him as he went in.

He waited until I was on the brink of having an orgasm to start asking me questions. I couldn't focus on his words, I was focused on this nut.

"Answer me." He said grabbing my attention. I had no idea what he asked, luckily he asked again. "What are we?"

I smirked before answering. "Fuck. You're my friend, baby."

He chuckled and so did I. "You think you're funny? Huh?"

I quickly shook my head.

"Nah it's too late." He pushed my legs back even further and went even deeper and faster.

I held my breath as I felt that feeling in my stomach.

"Let it out!"

As soon as I let the breath out, I felt myself squirting all over him.

"Hell yeah." I heard him mumble.

"Stop, Stop. I can't." I said breathlessly.

He chuckled and repeated his question. "What are we?"

"You're daddy, baby! You're my fucking daddy!" I screamed as I felt my legs shaking from another orgasm.

"That's what I thought."

I couldn't even respond like I wanted to because my soul was leaving my body.

Last thing I remember was feeling his nut land on my stomach and a kiss placed on my thigh.