XXXIV

The sound of low moans, smacking, and slurping filled the room as Shawn devoured my womanhood.

I bit down hard on my lip to keep me from being so loud. The last thing we needed was Our kids hearing what was going on in this bedroom.

He fingered me slowly as he tongue kissed my pearl just as slow.

Slow tongue kissing in itself was a turn on, but this type of slow tongue kissing was even better.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath.

My orgasm began to build in my stomach. "Fuck, it's coming, baby."

I squeezed my eyes tight as he switched up the tempo.

When my orgasm hit and he didn't stop licking, I thought I'd pass out for sure. "No, no, no." I moaned locking his face between my thighs.

He moaned and mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

I begged him to stop. I could handle it, but I needed a break before my heart gave out.

He finally stopped and kissed up my body.

"A tap out already?" He smirked hovering over me.

"No." I smirked back before he kissed my lips. "My turn."

I flipped us over so that I was on top of him now.

He was already at attention, but I still teased him by rubbing on it through his shorts.

We kissed until He bit down on my bottom lip and I slowly pulled away. Kissing down his body until I got to the gold.

I licked it through his basketball shorts and he groaned.

"What?" I asked gripping it.

"You know what. Do that shit."

"Do what?" I smiled.

"Suck this dick."

He helped me slide his shorts and boxers down to his ankles where he kicked them off.

I played with his dick while making eye contact with him. It was definitely turning me on so I cut to the chase.

Slowly, I sucked up and down getting it real wet. I let the spit drip off of my tongue while staring into his eyes.

He threw his head back and sighed, trying to regulate his breathing.

I used both of my hands to twist in opposite directions and sucked hard on his tip. That had him going crazy.

His body jerked and I knew he'd be releasing soon. That only made me go harder.

He moaned my name.

Imagine how sexy it sounds for a man to moan your name.

"Move. Move. Move. I'm Rey bust." He rushed out.

I heard him but continued to suck until his kids were oozing down my throat.

"Fuck." He thought I was done but once I swallowed and caught my breath I continued.

I laughed in my head as his body shook just as much as mine was.

"Stop, baby." He said pulling me up and laying me on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we just laid in silence. All that was heard was our heavy breathing.

"Beyoncé. I think I gotta lock you up."

"What?" I giggled. "Head got you talking crazy."

"I'm dead ass. You need to be in jail for the shit you keep doing to me."

I laughed again because he was really serious.

"You love it."

"I don't know... I be on the brink of death. You are the devil."

"Oh, Stop being so dramatic."

"I love you."

"I love you too, babe."

We shared a deep kiss, I had to stop him and look at the clock. 6:55. The sun was coming up and the kids would be up any minute.

"You really want to try that?"

He shook his head. "Nah, because ima be mad as hell if them gremlins come in here and interrupt us."

"Exactly. I don't even know how I let you trap me like that."

"Shut up." He laughed. "If anybody is trapped it's me for sure."

"And no it's not, fool."

"I'm Rey take a nap. Wake me up when breakfast is ready."

"Okay." We switched positions and he laid his head on my stomach while holding on to my waist.

I didn't even feel myself fall asleep, I just woke up to crying. I groaned aloud and tried to free myself from Jay's grasp.

When he didn't let me go, I sucked my teeth. "I know you hear somebody crying, my nigga."

"My bad." He mumbled and rolled off of me. "Go handle that, ma."

I almost got smart, but I didn't.

"What's the problem?" I asked coming into the twins' room.

"Houston messing with me."

I rolled my eyes. "It's too early. Shut this crying up and leave each other alone. Please."

She instantly stopped crying and wiped her face letting me know she was making noise on purpose.

"Come get some breakfast." I told them before walking out.

I heard little footsteps behind me, letting me know that they were ready to eat. I didn't feel like cooking so I simply got them some cereal.

Them being terrible two year olds, I knew I couldn't leave them down here alone.

I got me a bowl of cereal and ate with them.

"Come upstairs." I told them when we all finished.

I sat both of them on the bed with Shawn and turned on Disney junior. "I'm going to take a shower, please be good. No fighting and be quiet because daddy's sleeping."

My shower was feeling great. I had already washed up and now I was just holding off getting out because the hot water felt to good.

"Yo, get out of the shower." I heard Jay say making me roll my eyes. My peace never lasted with them.

"I'm not your yo."

"Please get out of the shower, babygirl. Your kids are getting on my nerves again."

After I cut the water off, I wrapped up in a towel and kissed my husband.

"Well good morning."

"Good morning." He said rubbing my body through my towel.

"Stop."

"I'm helping you dry off." He unwrapped it and dried my body. It started off innocent until he started drying my legs.

He got on his knees and started starting kissing on my thighs.

My hand rested atop his head as I enjoyed the sensational feeling it gave me. I knew I couldn't get any right now because the kids were right there in the bedroom wide awake.

"Baby, why you doing this when you know you can't eat me like a pink starburst?"

"Why can't I?"

"We have kids remember?"

"You smell so good." He said ignoring me.

"Get up." I said stepping back just for him to hold the back of my thighs.

"Jayyyyyy!" I groaned.

"Fine." He stood up and pouted like a child.

"I didn't know I had 5 kids."

"You can."

"Bye." I laughed as I walked out of the bathroom to get dressed.