Prologue: The Night Fire was Born

"Push Regina, you've got to get her out," the doctor said. "She burns," The Evil Queen screams. With that, a beautiful newborn is out and breathing. She's got her father's eyes and her mother's smile. "What will you name her," the doctor questions. "Ace," the newborn's mother says. Waiting to see her baby, a doctor comes in. "You can't keep her," he says, "she has an element talent. She controls fire." As the mother crys, the doctor makes the Evil Queen open a portal. The baby is taken to a different world. As the mother keeps wailing, she manages to say,"I will find her and I will be her mother again." With her evil ways, she left back to her castle.

Ace was found by a woman and husband outside their door. "Isn't she gorgeous," the wife says. "Indeed," her husband replies. Ace lives somewhat happily with her new mother. She'll never know who her mother is. By age 7, she figured out her power of fire. Her parents were distraught and thought of her as freak. Her mother did anyway. Later at the age of 12, her caring father died of cancer. Her mother blamed her. Ace was surprised at that accusation. After that she became more rebellious and acted out. Her mother and her never got along. Where we start our story would be when she turns 16.