Going Home

•PAN IN HENRYS BODY•

"At least we'll never have to see him again," I tell her. Or maybe.

As Rumple was trying to pull me in Pandora's Box, I switched souls with Henry. He is in my body and I'm in his.

No one will ever know. "I'm going to get up for a little while," I tell Ace. She nods her head okay. I go towards Alan.

"Hey Alan. Aren't you hungry," I ask him. "Listen boy, my loyalties lie with Pan. I'm not eating your food like those traitors," he says.

"But what if I am Pan," I ask him. "Pan you sly dog. Your clever," he compliments me. "Eat up," I tell him. He grabs the sandwich from my hands and eats it. We smile in agreement and I leave him sitting there.

I walk over to Regina and Emma. "Hey moms," I say hi. "Hey kid. Why are you up," Emma asks. "I feel like we're close to home," I pull off some sentiment stuff.

They turn and look up ahead. We reached Storybrooke. Now my plans can finally commence.

•ACE POV•
"Ace we're here," Regina comes down and yells to me. "I'm coming," I yell back. I finally get to meet everyone.

When I walk up, Felix greets me with a hug. "You ready," he asks me. I nod with a smile. We hug each other. "I wonder if you'll see Skylar's parents," I told him. He looked surprised that I brought it up.

After Hook did the ship stuff to make it park, we got off the ship and were greeted by tons of people. "Rumple," a brown-haired woman yelled as she hurried to where we were.

It was Belle. "Belle this is Ace," he tells her, "she has some of my blood in her, so she's like a daughter."

She smiles at me. "Well I look forward to showing my library," she tells me. "We thank you Snow and Charming for bringing Henry back," someone in the crowd says.

"No need just to thank us. Thank Regina and her daughter Ace. I don't think we could've done this without them," Snow's timid voice yells.

I decide to try something. I shuffle some fire in my hands and throw it up into the sky. What I wanted happened. Fireworks. I made fireworks.

"Where'd you learn that," My mom says to me. "I figured out on my own," I tell her.

"Party at Granny's," Snow yells.

Best. Day. Ever.